We got reffed out of the game!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck oath we did... Yes we had handling errors etc, but if knights were faced with those bullshit 6 again calls they would have been gassed as well. We have a long way to go to be a top and side as our middles are too weak in comparison.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All you want from the ref is equal treatment, no one in their right mind can say Cummins did that tonight, appalling display of reffing one team. Despite lack of possession we scored 3 tries, which last year was big deal.

Having said that, we made too many mistakes and didn't muscle up, also the lack of familiar combinations was pretty clear.

Reserve judgement, plenty of good signs, I don't have us winning in the first 5 rounds. But after that, with Thommo back, the forwards starting to get to grips with what they need to do, and combinations starting to form, we might start to see more.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck off ****
You got to stop abusing me and living in denial.
We were outplayed, simple. We were scattered, we couldnt hold onto the ball or get back to our mark.
i saw it with my own eyes.
Just accept reality and stop creating your own comfort zone of it being some conspiracy by refs against the dogs. This isnt like the stolen trump election, this is just bad play.
i called it this morning in my other thread. It just played out.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Time and time again the ref could be heard calling off our defenders the moment a Knight hit the ground or came to a standstill, when he called held when our blokes had the ball he consistently allowed Newcastle to take our bloke to the ground after the call. It is typical Cummins, you can see the same thing in neutral games. The team he isn't calling straight out of the tackle inevitably wins.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
we need to shore up our defence. I knew that we would just focus too much on attack.
Fitness remains an issue.
Why is mariner now skinnier than meaney?

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck oath we did... Yes we had handling errors etc, but if knights were faced with those bullshit 6 again calls they would have been gassed as well. We have a long way to go to be a top and side as our middles are too weak in comparison.
THIS.
Do not under estimate the impact the 6 agains have on energy

Moylee

Waterboy
Reaction score
You got to stop abusing me and living in denial.
We were outplayed, simple. We were scattered, we couldnt hold onto the ball or get back to our mark.
i saw it with my own eyes.
Just accept reality and stop creating your own comfort zone of it being some conspiracy by refs against the dogs. This isnt like the stolen trump election, this is just bad play.
i called it this morning in my other thread. It just played out.
At one stage the penalty count was 5-0 and the 6 against 5 -0.. the sore was 30 - 0.....
putting aside some of our issues, ive got no doubt in my mind that we were intentionally reffed out of the game early on and we could not recover from it.
At one stage the penalty count was 5-0 and the 6 agains 5 -0.. the sore was 30 - 0 at the time. ..... we didn't end up getting a penalty all game.