Reaction score
For 2023:

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Villiame Kikau
12. ?
13. Max King

I can't see RFM being resigned he isn't good at all and is on the verge of retiring... Also Josh Jackson's time has ended and he's washed. Doorey is a soft cat. Topine needs someone like Kikau to develop into a second rower, he's not a starter.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're having a laugh if you don't think we re-sign RFM. Assuming he doesn't get injured again this year of course.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, if we are going down the path of buying a premiership, the least we could do is buy a half back. Reflect on our last successful recruitment drive under Kevin moore. We had kimmorly and Ennis but lacked a fullback. Next year we have mahoney, no half back and no fullback. Still going to be shit. Have a hunch Burton will leave

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, if we are going down the path of buying a premiership, the least we could do is buy a half back. Reflect on our last successful recruitment drive under Kevin moore. We had kimmorly and Ennis but lacked a fullback. Next year we have mahoney, no half back and no fullback. Still going to be shit. Have a hunch Burton will leave
I thought Burton was contracted for 2023, with an option for 2024.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're having a laugh if you don't think we re-sign RFM. Assuming he doesn't get injured again this year of course.
A couple more performances like he's been putting in and I think the club will extend him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jackson will most likely be in the starting team until he retires, hopefully it's in the middle.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be extending Vaughan either. He's been decent but I think we could use his salary cap space better elsewhere.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hoping Jackson Topine will develop into the right edge backrower for us.
As for the lock forward, i want Victor Radley but I wouldn't be against looking at someone like Morgan Knowles from England.