We desperately need another half!!!

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will get ridiculed for this and I know it would probably never happen, but I would be throwing everything at Keary... give him 1.1m if we have to...

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
4. Averillo
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger / if injured then Lewis

hopefully this will be our team going forward this year.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
4. Averillo
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger / if injured then Lewis

hopefully this will be our team going forward this year.
Hopoate will come straight back into the team when he returns from injury.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get ridiculed for this and I know it would probably never happen, but I would be throwing everything at Keary... give him 1.1m if we have to...
Why would you get ridiculed? That is a fantastic idea as he's the best half in the comp by a country mile. He's worth that and more but apparently Keary is happy to take less to stay at the Rorters (no brown paper bags or sombrebo needed)

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He really needs expert instruction to fix his kicking technique. Takes an age and is so uncoordinated and off balance at the point of contact. That line drop out....what the.

Wakeham looks to have talent but yet again didnt show it. At least Foran stood up to earn his million late in the game.

Wakeham and Foz dont seem to have a good partnership bcos Foz wants someone else doing the kicking and Wakeham seems overawed.

Those saying Avo in halves, I am assuming you'd like to see Avo 5/8 and Foran 7?
Does Avo have a long kick?
Avo played a lot of his junior footy in the halves and for Westfield sports high he was picked to play for nsw schoolboys in the halves but was injured playing u20 better half than cogger wakeham and Lewis

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopoate will come straig back into the team when he returns from injury.
yes definitely, but i didn't think he would be back anytime soon??
when he does come back id have him in the centres as Meaney has been solid at fullback last 2 games....