We are the wooden spoon specials :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Face it guys our team is totally clueless just like our coach. I was optimistic just like everyone else when we first signed Pay as our coach, followed by all the hype about restoring our culture, our pride in our jersey, our past Premiership captains rallying the club and promises of bringing back the madness but once again talk is cheap. We have all heard the rumors of our cap being mismanaged, of back ended contracts and of how tight things are, but realistically with Pay picking the same team week in week out can we really expect anything other than the same mediocre bullshit that we have been seeing from the team since the start of the season? It seems that this season even when we win we lose because even in the fruits of victory the truth is hidden for the next team to come along and expose us for how shit we really are. I love the Bulldogs but the truth is we are mediocre at best and along way from being Premiership contenders.

Last edited:

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than likely going to get the spoon.

We are going back wards...
On a very long premiership droubt.

Unnaceptable

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, Jamie Rogers from the TAB did say on the Matty Johns show last night that the Dogs are now favourites for most losses this season.
It's another way of saying Wooden Spoon favourites.
Might stick a lazy $1000 to get $1001 in return!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Face it guys our team is totally clueless just like our coach. I was optimistic just like everyone else when we first signed Pay as our coach, followed by all the hype about restoring our culture, our pride in our jersey, our past Premiership captains rallying the club and promises of bringing back the madness but once again talk is cheap. We have all heard the rumors of our cap being mismanaged, of back ended contracts and of how tight things are, but realistically with Pay picking the same team week in week out can we really expect anything other than the same mediocre bullshit that we have been seeing from the team since the start of the season? It seems that this season even when we win we lose because even in the fruits of victory the truth is hidden for the next team to come along and expose us for how shit we really are. I love the Bulldogs but the truth is we are mediocre at best and along way from being Premiership contenders.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Even when we win it’s never a solid effort. Always know at the back of our minds that a better team would smack us even if we played the best we can. We just won’t cut it this year and sadly we will be getting the spoon. Even parra will smack us and that’s not even funny

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Even when we win it’s never a solid effort. Always know at the back of our minds that a better team would smack us even if we played the best we can. We just won’t cut it this year and sadly we will be getting the spoon. Even parra will smack us and that’s not even funny
^^^100% this^^^

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Realist post.

Status
Not open for further replies.