We are almost certain to be in the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love how all the attention is on all the other teams and we just quietly slip into the top four.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how all the attention is on all the other teams and we just quietly slip into the top four.
It's by design, lol
But I want 3rd spot,
I don't want to be playing storm in Melbourne

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des will be rubbing his hands together how under the radar we are. He would love us being written off. When Johns said "i cant get a read on the dogs" he would have fist pumped lol. Thats what he would want everyone to think.

It has happened before under Des that we have gone into finals given no chance due to not being convincing during the year. 3 finals wins later we were in the GF. This time we wont be coming from 6th, and if we win 3 finals we will be premiers.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
raiders will win tomorrow night. dunno why everybody thinks the storm are a shoe in.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
raiders will win tomorrow night. dunno why everybody thinks the storm are a shoe in.
I tipped raiders but hope storm get up.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate the raiders, and think they can beat the storm,
I'm hoping they don't though,

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stuffed around with the ladder predictor
It's amazing how many scenarios there are
We only need to win 1 game against the cows and that should get us 4th even if we lose the other 2
So it really goes down to the belmore game the winner gets into the 4
In short we can drop 2 games as long as one ain't the cows

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should not count our chickens before they are hatched. I would dearly love to believe that we will not lose another game and that we will be guaranteed a spot in the four but I can't yet hear that fat lady singing. Need to rein in the excitement.
the fat lady has not even arrived at the opera yet let alone started to sing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
( then I get flash backs of our 36 nill flogging )
i rem we had 4 or 5 floggings in 04 including roosters 35 zip
i know how that story ended

I am not happy entirely w our form i admit but we still winning and other contenders are starting to hit the wall ....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
i rem we had 4 or 5 floggings in 04 including roosters 35 zip
i know how that story ended

I am not happy entirely w our form i admit but we still winning and other contenders are starting to hit the wall ....
From memory we only had one flogging which was the Roosters game you mentioned.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh i don't care who we verse (Storm or Sharks). I feel like Sharks will be the easier team to beat but i'm more confident against the storm.

I would rather verse Storm in Melbourne then Sydney tbh, In Melbourne they go for the game more and if your defence can hold them out it is easier to score there.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many results are going our way for example: Cowboys are losing 16 4 to roosters now, Melbourne should beat raiders. I must say I'm excited for the finals. IMO we can only drop 1 of our last 3 games if we want to make the top 4. I'm guessing we loose to Broncs( weird match tbh ), beat Cowboys ( home advantage ), beat rabbits in a close match because of the good form they have been in the last 2 games.

But would we rather vs Cronulla or Melbourne in the first round of the finals. I'll go with Melbourne primarily because of the our good history against them. BUT if Cronulla keep there bad form I'll prefer to take them on.

We just need to have ours halves first receiver on the 4th and 5th tackle. And for perret to improve his defence asap.

I reckon it will be a Cronulla dogs GF.
If thats how it turns out.. the porch light will be staying on

Status
Not open for further replies.