We are almost certain to be in the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many results are going our way for example: Cowboys loss 22 10 to roosters now, Melbourne should beat raiders. I must say I'm excited for the finals. IMO we can only drop 1 of our last 3 games if we want to make the top 4. I'm guessing we loose to Broncs( weird match tbh ), beat Cowboys ( home advantage ), beat rabbits in a close match because of the good form they have been in the last 2 games.

But would we rather vs Cronulla or Melbourne in the first round of the finals. I'll go with Melbourne primarily because of the our good history against them. BUT if Cronulla keep there bad form I'll prefer to take them on.

We just need to have ours halves first receiver on the 4th and 5th tackle. And for perret to improve his defence asap.

I reckon it will be a Cronulla dogs GF.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should not count our chickens before they are hatched. I would dearly love to believe that we will not lose another game and that we will be guaranteed a spot in the four but I can't yet hear that fat lady singing. Need to rein in the excitement.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not yet, even if the cowboys lose today. If we lose next week and the cowboys win, it still comes down to the belmore game as the cowboys have a better F/A then we do.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not yet, even if the cowboys lose today. If we lose next week and the cowboys win, it still comes down to the belmore game as the cowboys have a better F/A then we do.
I know. But I'm saying its dependant on 1 game. The cows game.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Notwithstanding us being the only side to beat the Storm in Melbourne, i'd rather play the Sharks any day of the werk.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith did it in 2014
Let me clarify that we would be the only current top 4 side to sack their coach. The others wouldn't even contemplate it. There have obviously been top 4 coaches sacked in the history of NRL. As for Penrith have they improved in the two seasons following? Cleary is in high demand at the moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whats the worst we can finish, 5th? 6th?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we dont make top4 now, we dont deserve it..

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd laugh (and love) if sharks lost all their remaining games and we won all of ours (with Canberra losing tomorrow) and we clinched 2nd.. This place would explode.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are the sort of team thats capable of either winning or losing any of our last 3 games

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd laugh (and love) if sharks lost all their remaining games and we won all of ours (with Canberra losing tomorrow) and we clinched 2nd.. This place would explode.
Really wouldnt make a difference as we would play the Sharks at either the SFS or ANZ stadium.

If Sharks finished 2nd, they still wouldnt play at shark Park.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Quite a possibility. Sharks remaining games are Souths (Away) Roosters (Home) and storm ( Away)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Still need to beat Cowboys or +/- will cost us.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Notwithstanding us being the only side to beat the Storm in Melbourne, i'd rather play the Sharks any day of the werk.
Same with me,
We have to win all our games and hope raiders lose a game,
Raiders have an easier draw than us,

Status
Not open for further replies.