Official We are absolutely hopeless

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck they won against the dragons 4 mins from my house and I won free tickets to that game cause that’s the only highlight for the year. Dogs will get the spoon

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What gets me is why do we have to spend cap on shit players
Because good teams develop players. We are going well in lower grades. We have a heap of money for next year but there is no one decent on the market in key positions that we need. Either has beens at the end of thoer careers or young under developed players. Until we get an established half back and a decent forward pack this losing culture will continue. Our pack used to be feared back in our successful periods.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Perham wasn't playing, the Warriors wouldn't have scored those easy points in the first half.
Hallelujah. I have been saying for the whole season that Perham is shit and a big mistake by Ciraldo.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dolphins with their first year side comprised of mostly reject players are miles ahead of us.
But they bought experience in the pack. I’m not sure why we never do this get a few old heads. I wish Josh Jackson was still playing.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 3 middle forwards and middle forward rotations are rubbish
We need to carry 3 forwards on the bench and okonbor that can play in backs if needed

we need to sign 2 middles ASAP

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with the Wilson to fullback sentiment
Kid played his heart out tonight. He can hold his head up high but I can’t see him unseating Perham as he appears to be a bit of a favourite. CC brought him in and said we would grow to like him as the season progresses. If anything I thought he was solid in the first 5 or so rounds but it’s been a BIG slide ever since.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know if tomorrows NSW Cup game is televised? It will be interesting to see how they go after what CC said in presser.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Critta doesn't backflip, he is crazy leaving Panthers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At least we arent roosters. They were expected to be top 4, and have a side to get there, and a multi premiership winning coach, and got snashed tonight a lot worse than us