Opinion Wayne Bennet

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really reckon the dogs should sack our current coaching staff and go after Bennet hard we haven’t had a proper coaching staff in years lots of the players at our club have potential but can’t unlock it cause no one can’t teach them how Wayne Bennet is the only man to complete the job Gus and Bennet would be a pipe dream

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really reckon the dogs should sack our current coaching staff and go after Bennet hard we haven’t had a proper coaching staff in years lots of the players at our club have potential but can’t unlock it cause no one can’t teach them how Wayne Bennet is the only man to complete the job Gus and Bennet would be a pipe dream
Dumb thread. Not even Nov 1 and we are doing this.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to have Bennett baby Barrett for a year if possible.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett isn't going anywhere until the end of next season at the earliest and Bennett will probably coach the new Brisbane team.

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett isn't going anywhere until the end of next season at the earliest and Bennett will probably coach the new Brisbane team.
baretts got 10-12 weeks pal. Don’t expect gus to admit to this publicly but the reality is if we’re not within striking distance of the 8 by half way into the season then he will be sent packing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
baretts got 10-12 weeks pal. Don’t expect gus to admit to this publicly but the reality is if we’re not within striking distance of the 8 by half way into the season then he will be sent packing
If he is fired, I think he he's more likely to get fired at the end of next season unless we're struggling badly and we're bottom four all season..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m sure Gus and Bennett wouldn’t clash at all…..
Did you see that Souths Awards Night speech he gave? Said him and Pappas got along fine once Pappas learnt to butt out lol

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sure Gus and Bennett wouldn’t clash at all…..
There best mates and Gus wanted to bring Bennet to penrith and Bennet said yes before shitty ass Brian fletcher said no and brang cockatoo Ivan Cleary to the club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There best mates and Gus wanted to bring Bennet to penrith and Bennet said yes before shitty ass Brian fletcher said no and brang cockatoo Ivan Cleary to the club
It doesn’t mean they will stay best mates in a working environment. Both of them will want to be calling the shots and only one will be able to do it. It’s not going to happen anyway so it’s a moot point.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’ll be setting up the Brisbane team, finding players and coaching staff. He also said he’s not interested in staying in Sydney next year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apart from being likely to coach the new qld if anybody, have ppl forgotten also that he's 146. He may not live through another season