Watching Saturdays game on a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Kennellers,

I (stupidly) agreed many weeks ago to go on Saturday night so can't get to the game. Could anyone please advise what App or similar would be best for me to watch the game on my phone??

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
best thing is the nrl live app. just start up the 7 day free trial, then cancel it after youve watched it. great quality, doesn't buffer very much either.

however if somebody does know a better alternative please pm me lol

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL Live App. Opt in and out whenever you want, no join or cancel fee, two weeks free trail, then $2 per week.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks Gents. I envy every single one of you heading out to Homebush on Saturday. Preliminary finals are special games, enjoy it and soak up what will be an amazing atmosphere.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Live App. Opt in and out whenever you want, no join or cancel fee, two weeks free trail, then $2 per week.
Further to this point, does one need to cancel the subscription at the completion of the season to avoid the weekly fee or does the app naturally cease charging?

~cb.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe you're missing it !
Nothing would keep me from this game !!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't believe you're missing it !
Nothing would keep me from this game !!
One of my poorest decisions of 2014 Bad Billy! Booked a night out with some mates and their wives weeks ago when I thought we were no chance of going this far into the semis. Shame on me! poorlifechoices.com

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As people suggested NRL live app

Tip: Ensure you have a full battery, car charger, portable charger and anything else that will help recharge your phone when it gets below 15% battery and your screen automatically dims down.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Further to this point, does one need to cancel the subscription at the completion of the season to avoid the weekly fee or does the app naturally cease charging?

~cb.
Yes you need to cancel at least 24hrs before your subscription expires. You could cancel as early as you like before your subscription expires. Say you're subscribed until the 10 Oct 14, if you are to cancel your subscription today you will still have access until 10 Oct 14.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing is though, if you have no wifi available, it's going to chew up your data.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Only thing is though, if you have no wifi available, it's going to chew up your data.
It's pretty efficient with data. I only have 1gb per month limit, and I stream about a dozen games each month, and I don't go over.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty efficient with data. I only have 1gb per month limit, and I stream about a dozen games each month, and I don't go over.
Wow..a dozen games in it's entirety? With only 1gb?? That's really good. Was really worried streaming it without wifi. And I've got 6gb. Lol.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you are on the Telstra network then it is unmetered meaning it won't chew up your data.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my poorest decisions of 2014 Bad Billy! Booked a night out with some mates and their wives weeks ago when I thought we were no chance of going this far into the semis. Shame on me! poorlifechoices.com
Just cancel. How anti social are you going to be just staring at your phone all night?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just cancel. How anti social are you going to be just staring at your phone all night?
Valid point and not to mention he may preceive to look like he has Turrets syndrome

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's fair to say that I won't be invited again after tonight. I'm thinking about feigning an illness. There's been a bug going around hasn't there?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's fair to say that I won't be invited again after tonight. I'm thinking about feigning an illness. There's been a bug going around hasn't there?
Do what must be done.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would move heaven and hell to get out of the night out, if they are true friends they would understand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.