Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky we don’t have elliot with Naden coming won’t be able to keep it in his pants
Good player or not he is a dick and a spastic on the piss good riddance to him go to Canberra with the other discarded school girl lover CHN

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean the 2014 GF run was a nice one =D

But yes you're right
After 2012, for years we flew under the radar thanks to the who shall not be named
Now, in the age of stealth we are struggling to even fly :cry:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am the whirring blades of a distant, but approaching chopper reverberating in the eardrums of a desert island madman. I am the rumbling sounds of thunder above a drought ravaged landscape, I am the scrawling sound of Elliott's pen on a South Sydney Rabbitohs contract - the promise of a prodigal King, ready to take the club back to the promised land of premiership wins. I Am hope, baby.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is a shame things turned out the way did with CHN. He’s 10 times the player Elliot is and ever will be.
Can't tackle and doesn't have Elliott's ball skills. He is 10x the wanker though.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't tackle and doesn't have Elliott's ball skills. He is 10x the wanker though.
The only ball skills Elliot shows is to the tune of Sweet Caroline! CHN is a better hole runner and offloader and probably on par in defence.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The only ball skills Elliot shows is to the tune of Sweet Caroline! CHN is a better hole runner and offloader and probably on par in defence.
Incorrect. CHN couldn't throw a spiral cut out to his winger if his career depended on it. Elliott is twice the player and twice the man.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How much arse do you suck when a dud rejects you?
Elliott is a future star, mate....and he wouldn't reject a contract offer if he didn't have something better in the works. Mark my words. You will all rue the day you called for his head. He is going to make the club pay, big time. I predict he will end up playing finals before our club does.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I guess thats why theirs 15 clubs bidding for his services.
I actually hate Elliott with a passion. I have hated him since he made his debut.. i was being sarcastic... lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott is a future star, mate....and he wouldn't reject a contract offer if he didn't have something better in the works. Mark my words. You will all rue the day you called for his head. He is going to make the club pay, big time. I predict he will end up playing finals before our club does.
Absolutely..when he plays for the Under 14s Milperra Colts in 2022..he is there overage import player next year..

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Absolutely..when he plays for the Under 14s Milperra Colts in 2022..signed on for a milkshake and a chocolate!
Still better than playing for the tigers, I guess. He'll end up at Raiders, Rabbits or Steelers. He'll be playing while our boys are enjoying mad monday. Face it, the club made a terrible decision and you all pushed for it.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even better fit would be the Bega cheese fanny bandits.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still better than playing for the tigers, I guess. He'll end up at Raiders, Rabbits or Steelers. He'll be playing while our boys are enjoying mad monday. Face it, the club made a terrible decision and you all pushed for it.
At least if he goes to Canberra he’ll liven the joint up..

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliott can't catch & every time he tries to pass it he drops it. He also tackles players 10 seconds too early before the player has caught the ball & costs his team the game. Then follows up with giving away a 6 again.
I so hope he ends up at Tigers, Roosters or Dragons :smiley:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliott can't catch & every time he tries to pass it he drops it. He also tackles players 10 seconds too early before the player has caught the ball & costs his team the game. Then follows up with giving away a 6 again.
I so hope he ends up at Tigers, Roosters or Dragons :smiley:
Overstating his faults and understating his talents, as usual.

He has already rejected the tigers, because he has better options in front of him. You will all rue the day the club made him walk away....and the role you played in it. When he helps Canberra put 30 on us next year, it will be on your heads.