Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Shreksno1

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Leave the banter to those with a brain, mate.
Leave the banter to those with a brain,

you may think you have the masses fooled but I see right through you, homosexual obsessions and low levels of testosterone disguised as “witty banter” whatever Helps you sleep at night mrs 4am forum poster

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Elliot was the opposite of 007, whatever that is.

It's clear that the team wasn't James Bond'ing with him in the picture. When I watched some of the training videos with Elliot, some of the younger players around him had a look of disdain
Trust and harmony amongst the playing group contributes to performing well on the field...
So glad this flog isn't our problem anymore.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Leave the banter to those with a brain,

you may think you have the masses fooled but I see right through you, homosexual obsessions and low levels of testosterone disguised as “witty banter” whatever Helps you sleep at night mrs 4am forum poster
I can assure you I get a decent amount of sleep, even if the hours I keep can ge unconventional st times. Don’t quit your day job Sigmund Fraud. Psycho analysis isn’t really your thing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think I speak for @utility half here when I say you should go to anger management classes..

Even @utility half knows that Adamdingbat needs to go and “find” himself or at least some of the so called football skills he claims to possess .. But your vicious attacks are a reflection of your terrible anger issues..

I like you dude, but you need a hug or some shit..
Your post started off with such promise…. Why let it devolve into a diatribe about how 2022 Canberra raiders premiership winner Adam Elliott needs to find himself. The only things he needs to find are a more supportive Dan case snd team environment… and he’s well on the way.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is this shit thread still going
Was literally about to say this haha
As long as utility is waking up from his night sweats and jumping on forum after forum defending an argument no one else wants to make it will probably keep going

And BTW Arana Taumata is the best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Was literally about to say this haha
As long as utility is waking up from his night sweats and jumping on forum after forum defending an argument no one else wants to make it will probably keep going

And BTW Arana Taumata is the best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base
TK’s continual engagement with the argument proves my relevance, tbh.

Tomato was coldly cast aside by four clubs in four seasons. Fair effort that. And nice b8, m8.

Last edited: