Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He can play whenever he wants, as long as he stays away from belmore. You should to, u wouldn’t survive a day in the streets there
Lol I literally lived in the area for a number of years. I lived in Greenacre ffs…. But cool story, bro.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot is shit . He was a reoccurring boil on the asshole of our team that never went away . I think it’s best for you to go to another team where he goes. There will only ever be one nasheed , you are nashnot

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So far from the truth. Try again pal, after you get Adam's cock out of your mouth.
Ah, my mistake. You're actually the type of person who has no time for poetry because you are too busy engaging in banal boy's club banter with a faint trace of homophobic undertones. Gotcha.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I literally lived in the area for a number of years. I lived in Greenacre ffs…. But cool story, bro.
Yeah with ur doors padlocked and windows boarded shut u chicken shit, shitting yourself every day, never out at night time

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, my mistake. You're actually the type of person who has no time for poetry because you are too busy engaging in banal boy's club banter with a faint trace of homophobic undertones. Gotcha.
Nice assumption champ. But still wrong. Keep trying. And please, just because I mentioned you had a member in your mouth, does not make it homophobic. Nice try on the woke angle.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stfu u heterophobe

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice assumption champ. But still wrong. Keep trying. And please, just because I mentioned you had a member in your mouth, does not make it homophobic. Nice try on the woke angle.
I don’t have to try. You paint a pretty clear picture with your own unimaginative words.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliot is shit . He was a reoccurring boil on the asshole of our team that never went away . I think it’s best for you to go to another team where he goes. There will only ever be one nasheed , you are nashnot
I’ll go when trump wins the 2020 election. Only a matter of days now, I’m sure.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will give it to him he had a go MOST of the time. This last year he was very average. I have to blame that on the halves though as he didn’t get proper ball. Had a few brain explosions. Especially when we were already on the back foot or we were a chance to pull a victory. I think the decline of his performance was based on his off field issues. That being said, he’s in the results business, and in that business if you’re in the leadership group or coaching staff you tend to be the first point of blame. We werent getting results, and IMO he was acting like he’s just come up from 20s and wanted to be part of the young pups and have a couple fuck ips but it would be okay. But it’s not. You say you bleed blue and white well then show us. ON and OFF the field. We were getting belted every week. You should be a pillar for support, not the classless clown. Every final whistle I saw was Elliott laughing with the opposition. Who the fuck does that? Jackson didn’t. Ava didn’t. Thompson didn’t. In another team maybe if they were in the top 4 he could get away with it. But when you’re a bottom feeder and every win deserves to shut Belmore down and party at the leagues, you need to be responsible and resilient. I just think we saw the very tired very over it Adam Elliott. But on a human point of view we have to have a bit of sympathy. There’s always two ways you can look at this and being realistic. Most people will look at the results where they are getting paralleled with the stupidity Elliott was doing and that’s how he will be judged.