Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Overstating his faults and understating his talents, as usual.

He has already rejected the tigers, because he has better options in front of him. You will all rue the day the club made him walk away....and the role you played in it. When he helps Canberra put 30 on us next year, it will be on your heads.
Speaking of talent I also forgot to mention his other great talent. His selfish held up over the line one out play. Hopefully does heaps of them when whoever he is playing for plays us :smiley:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Speaking of talent I also forgot to mention his other great talent. His selfish held up over the line one out play. Hopefully does heaps of them when whoever he is playing for plays us :smiley:
Yeah, because being held up over the line is so rare for footy players. Damn, we have some clowns on this forum.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But most of the other players have about a 50% strike rate. Elliot has zero.
He can't have zero....he has scored his share of tries close to the line. His numbers would only improve with more quality ball from halves or dummy halves who know what they are doing.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He can't have zero....he has scored his share of tries close to the line. His numbers would only improve with more quality ball from halves or dummy halves who know what they are doing.
He has the opposite effect killing all momentum with his selfish one out attempts to barge over & score.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He has the opposite effect killing all momentum with his selfish one out attempts to barge over & score.
Lol what garbage. You are talking about one incident. Show me a forward who hasn't done something similar. Just more mindless anti Elliott dribble. WIll be interesting to see who the kennel chooses as number one scapegoat next year.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pls delete

As
Soon as I saw
Best player -
It has to be rubbish

Adam -
Best ???

R
U
Serious

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welcome to the Kennel, Adam.

Hot tip, body of your post should contain more words than your subject. HTH.
I bet you're the type of person who thinks all poetry should rhyme. I play by my rules, my friend.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sad to see your not over it.
Sad to see you’re not over me not being over it. I’m not trying to get over it, tbh. I pitched my tent and am nice and comfy.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a number of interested clubs. Nobody is finalising deals at this time of year. Don’t spill your load just yet, king Elliott will play on.
He can play whenever he wants, as long as he stays away from belmore. You should to, u wouldn’t survive a day in the streets there