Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
utility half, do you do this on purpose ?
Every time it calms down on TK you come up with .... like this :tearsofjoy:
I am a force of nature, my friend. I am no more deliberate than the tides. No more calculating than the thunderheads that gather before a big storm.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champion chess player in high school and builds robots in his spare time. He’s literally smarter than anyone on this forum.
Very smart all right, the only year he played OK (amd I mean just OK) was in his contract year.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
UH is essential during this long long break till the beginning of the 2022 season

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In case you haven't noticed w00t
We have been on a break since 2012 :fearscream: :cry: :rage::tearsofjoy:
And UH has been going strong since 2010, baby! I've helped see this place through some tough times. What a great man I am!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thankfully I don't know who you are talking about as he is not a dogs player, delete delete delete.
He is more bulldog than any of our current players with the possible exception of Jackson and Corey Allan. That's why our decision to "part ways" rather than support him was such an abomination.

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
I often wonder if it was SBW in his prime that did the offences Adam did would fans wont him gone like they did Adam? I highly doubt it. From memory SBW exposed himself in public by urinating, had the famous toilet incindent with Candice and yet no Bulldogs fans wanted him punted.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I often wonder if it was SBW in his prime that did the offences Adam did would fans wont him gone like they did Adam? I highly doubt it. From memory SBW exposed himself in public by urinating, had the famous toilet incindent with Candice and yet no Bulldogs fans wanted him punted.
The public urination thing was Willie, I think. But you're spot on. If SBW or Mase had been involved in similar incidents, we wouldn't have seen mass calls for their sacking.....both got up to some shenanigans in their day. They just don't like Elliott because they don't rate him as a player. But I don't think he has had the right coaching and playing structures around him to show what he is capable of.