Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best ever useless player of all time??? Hmmmmm yes maybe… I think YES…

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
... and disapprove of my sophisticated comedic stylings speaks volumes about your lack of character. Furthermore, the fact you use your instead of you're speaks volumes about your questionable literacy skills.

With that said, good sir, I wish you good day.
And you are bringing sophisticated comedy stylings onto a footy board speaks volumes about your questionable ability to target the right audience.

lol.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where is Elliot going for next year anyway

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If not, who was better?
Ummm so we reward people who continue to fuck up.. always injured, put our already at risk business brand name at risk, whilst being content with penalties , mistakes and defensive mishaps on the eve of a major rebuild ? I’ll take the sacking and replace with someone who has the right attitude . Haha mate change your name to bench half for open 4’s

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
adam who? what has he achieved? has he made a rep team ? nothing

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
adam who? what has he achieved? has he made a rep team ? nothing
Yes, he has. Played city country very early in his career and then his development was hamstrung by a procession of useless coaches.

Origin quality talent, tbh.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess thats why theirs 15 clubs bidding for his services.
There are a number of interested clubs. Nobody is finalising deals at this time of year. Don’t spill your load just yet, king Elliott will play on.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, he has. Played city country very early in his career and then his development was hamstrung by a procession of useless coaches.

Origin quality talent, tbh.
He played 1 game for county in 2017 a team kacking players to choose from
Nothing in 4 years

Nothing since

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ummm so we reward people who continue to fuck up.. always injured, put our already at risk business brand name at risk, whilst being content with penalties , mistakes and defensive mishaps on the eve of a major rebuild ? I’ll take the sacking and replace with someone who has the right attitude . Haha mate change your name to bench half for open 4’s
He gave away a lot less penalties thsn most forwards this year, his defence was great at the back end of the season and our brand name was never at risk. In fact our biggest snd most powerful sponsor came out snd vocally supported Adam. There’s more chance of Trump retrospectively winning the 2020 election thsn if Adam not going on to become one of the game’s biggest stars.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clubs are lining up for him, you don't hear about it because they don't want to get into a bidding war and potentially have to pay a million or more.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And you are bringing sophisticated comedy stylings onto a footy board speaks volumes about your questionable ability to target the right audience.

lol.
Mate, we live in a world where people lick handrails to build up immunity against infectious diseases. If I’m going to find the right audience, I’m going to need me a good spaceship. Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Clubs are lining up for him, you don't hear about it because they don't want to get into a bidding war and potentially have to pay a million or more.
Exactly, GoTheDoggies. You have your finger on the pulse!