Was Adam Elliott our best ever player to be coldly cast aside by a heartless board in order to appease a malicious supporter base?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was such a good player he’s been all over the media with several clubs linked haha.

Surely if you create another Elliot thread you cop a ban for being a pest.

He’s cooked bud. Kudos for your continual trolling, I wouldn’t have that amount of energy or time to do what you have done consistently over the past few months.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He was such a good player he’s been all over the media with several clubs linked haha.

Surely if you create another Elliot thread you cop a ban for being a pest.

He’s cooked bud. Kudos for your continual trolling, I wouldn’t have that amount of energy or time to do what you have done consistently over the past few months.
Settle down, Charlie Brown. Exactly what to you think I’ve done that would warrant a ban?

tskes less effort thsn you think, really. I just let the foundation, you fragile snowflakes are the ones who do all the work.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True, but I can hardly be held responsible for the fragility of others. I’m just supportin’ my boy!
True, but he is not a Dog anymore so is your support of him greater than your support for Canterbury? I have players like Ponga, JWH, Smith, Capewell etc that I like to watch play but at the end of the day the Dogs are my team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
True, but he is not a Dog anymore so is your support of him greater than your support for Canterbury? I have players like Ponga, JWH, Smith, Capewell etc that I like to watch play but at the end of the day the Dogs are my team.
Do you have adult children? Once they ventured out your front door to make new lives for itself, did you love them any less?

I love the club, but it 100 percent did the wrong thing by Adam. I will continue to support him as if he were still a dog, because in a fair and just world, he would be.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you have adult children? Once they ventured out your front door to make new lives for itself, did you love them any less?

I love the club, but it 100 percent did the wrong thing by Adam. I will continue to support him as if he were still a dog, because in a fair and just world, he would be.
Yeah I do mate, but now comparing a football player from a team you support to one of your children..? Bro...

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahhhh you’re of the demographic that boots their children out at 13 , now it alll makes sense

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ahhhh you’re of the demographic that boots their children out at 13 , now it alll makes sense
I’d feed them til their 8th birthday. After that, it’s time for them to learn to fend for themselves. Circle of life.