WARRIORS WAIT ON DOGS WINGER

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both oozing with talent and Barrett's a halves coach. BBO and Rajab coming through too.
Thats it. The ideal play long term would be Averillo at fullback, Rajab (still very young) in halves and BBO as a utility. Personally I'd like to see BBO used at hooker in lower grades, I think he could make it there and become a handy utility for us at some stage

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd enough with the trying to swap Matty around, in ten minutes now I've seen Centre and now fucking lock.He is a half wake up..yes he can play probably 5+ positions well because he is a gun in the making but half is where he wants to play and im sure Baz wants him there too.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The % of the contract to be paid for this year and next
That’s all it’s waiting on

surely means averillo will play fullback next year imo and we are going for sj with part of dwz money

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe if they swap Bunty Afoa and pay around 75% of DWZ’s contract. We should be strong here if they want him so bad

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if they swap Bunty Afoa and pay around 75% of DWZ’s contract. We should be strong here if they want him so bad
Yeah we need to pretend he’s good. Peopel want what they think is high value and they can’t habe easily. Especially women. But also warriors I hope.