Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you sick, or are you one of those who hate our club so much that you joined our forum just to try and white ant it from inside
I'm mostly fine tbh. What has Pay actually done well? Nothing.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm mostly fine tbh. What has Pay actually done well? Nothing.
No mate I think that you have a major problem, problems can only be fixed when you know what and where they are, your problem is between your ears.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No mate I think that you have a major problem, problems can only be fixed when you know what and where they are, your problem is between your ears.
Exactly, you can't say what Pay has done well because it's nothing.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2020? Haha fucking bullshit. Derp Pay is incompetent and has no tactical nous yet you want to give him until 2020? Hahaha. Pay is fucking useless, the sooner everyone understands that then the better off we will be.
A builder once told me that when you buy a house, it’s important to check the foundations: you can fix most problems, but if the foundation is unstable, you may end up having to start from scratch.

If you want to set up a productivity system, invest the time in not only learning it but making it a habit, and be able to use it for many years to come, it’s very important to consider well your strategy—the foundations of the system

Tactics are the actions that lead to execution of the strategy.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can't be serious?Listen to the blokes 13 pressers and you'll hear,the boys tried their best,we need to improve from last week,we are building each week,we are in the games (REALLY?)We bring teams to our level buddy and that's park footy.Are you fucking serious?As a coach he doesn't improve fuck all week to week.Have you seen 1 set play all year?JUST ONE?Have you noticed the squad he picks and positions he plays them in?Have you seen bone jarring defence?The bloke had the whole pre season to put his mark on the team and he dishes this rubbish every week.I get that we don't have a spine BUT we have first grade players in those positions for him to pick from.Players just don't forget to play the game over night at first grade level bud.It's the simple things like ATTITUDE that has me worried about the lack of ability this bloke has as a coach.You all want us to produce our own right?Under Pay's watch,we'll be producing park footballers.Yes maybe the previous mob ended up screwing the club but come on we need to move on from that and look at what Dean Pay is really capable of and that's a big fat nothing.If the current board piss him off this season,I'll be the first to congratulate them but I'll tell you this much.Chris Anderson needs to stop leaking shit to the media about players being shopped around.Leave it all in house and fix this mess up NOW.Not next year or the following year...NOW.Remember they've already lied to its members and supporters.
“Yes maybe the previous mob ended up screwing the club but come on we need to move on”

Maybe, are you fucking serious?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like we have some time travellers in our midst on here..

It's amazing how so many posters can share near identical opinions.... unless of course.... they ARE the same posters..

upload_2018-6-17_13-11-28.png

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never expected him to be a world beater, but i expected him to show some form of coaching ability and so far he has showed nothing. He isn't worth persisting with.
What are u talking about..... pay has already gotten rid of more reserve grade fottballers than any other coach we had has. Our top coaches apart from folkes were always getting rid of our best talent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What are u talking about..... pay has already gotten rid of more reserve grade fottballers than any other coach we had has. Our top coaches apart from folkes were always getting rid of our best talent.
Pay isn't making those calls lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And u know how ???? U have some serious issues
It's been reported in the media and spoken about in league circles...Anderson is the one making the moves.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys, as fans of the club we are all really hurting at the moment. Let me tell you that yesterday watching at the ground live it was the most I have ever been disengaged from a game, not even some of the really poor lean years in the early 2000 put me in such a blue funk. It was frankly embarrassing and the crowd reaction said it all. No noise when the Tits scored due to the few fans they had there and mostly silence throughout from supporters of our own club. The inkling of a team being booed from the field at half time but not really, mostly just a distinct lack of enthusiasm.

It was one that was there for the winning and the way we played the Tits should have put at least double the score they did on us. Heck let's be realistic ANY other side that is travelling well would have put considerably more on us.We were poor in all facets of the game and it was patently obvious that everything that is happening at the club at this point in time is having a very detrimental affect on the playing squad.Yes, the side really resembled something that should have been in Intrust but circumstances made that happen.

Went to the fan forum last night at the club after the game and I was absolutely fuming, ready to really rip in to the players, the board, the CEO even the ball boys....don't get me wrong I am still so upset by the efforts of yesterday at this point in time, but on reflection I realise fully that the deep, deep shit we are in will be with us for several more seasons to come and the really hard decisions will still be with us for a while yet. I listened to our new CEO Andrew Hill, who I believe was truly upset and disenchanted by what happened yesterday. In his words it was completely unacceptable on all levels with an absolute agreement from our coach on that one in particular. He put it to us that as fans we should expect more, we have the right to demand a better performance but also thanked us for our efforts in actually attending the meeting. Josh Jackson did well to front the crowd and unreservedly apologized for what happened. Yes, they are only words, but from all involved they were said in an absolute and heartfelt manner. They really do know they stuffed up, they really do know that we are not forgiving of their efforts yesterday and that they will have to work hard to regain our full support and trust. I felt marginally better at the end of proceedings but nonetheless still unhappy. The players did not dodge anyone and I could not help but say to them that although I was unhappy and pissed at them that it would be nice to know exactly how they were feeling about what has been happening. The overwhelming impression I got from their comments was that they are frustrated and perhaps a bit broken but genuinely wanting to do much better. All they can do is regroup, get back into training and try again. How successful they will be for the remainder of the year is anyone's guess but all I ask for as a fan is that they do the best they can and put in the hard yards. On a positive J MOz is looking to be back for our game against the Raiders at Belmore in three weeks time.

Although we have won only two games this year, with a little bit more luck ( honestly don't know if that is the correct word but the only one I can think of) we could have had at least another six wins this year. We have been very close but fallen short at the last minute, that in itself is frustrating.

Big Willie Mason put it succinctly yesterday when he said to all and sundry in the crowd that what is happening needs to be taken into context; all the issues we are having at the moment were the full responsibility of those in control over the last few years; the salary cap woes, the lopsided roster, the Aaron Woods crap ( his words) and the overriding one THE SHIT that Des left us in.... He used the word WE on all occasions and it seems that even though he left us he still has overriding feelings for the club and its fans. Genuine disgust at the direction this club has taken but hope and belief that we can return to the glory days sooner rather than later. Asked for belief and trust in the days ahead.

We all have our varied opinions in relation to the intelligence and success of our newest coach and I respect that, but I am one of those who believe Pay should be persisted with, given an adequate chance to prove his worth and his ability. He is not to blame for the squad he has to work with, that rests with the previous management and he is certainly not to blame for the knock ons and missed tackles on field.He does have control of team selections but only within the guidelines given him by the NRL. He rides the highs and lows with us and he is struggling with things at the moment and it is completely understandable, he has the best interests of all concerned at heart but outside influences have let him down. It is like a formula one driver who has a poor pit crew to work with or an inferior car, these things can be worked on and at the moment the club is working to try and fix things but it will not happen as I have said overnight. We are not going to be in a position to be able to offer deals to off contract stars unless they want unders to come to us. We need to be smart and look outside the box in contracting and selecting suitable players to see us through the next few years. It will be interesting to see exactly which development player will be called into the Top 30 for the rest of the year to replace Mbye.

Enough of club matters and something more about yesterday.

I inwardly groaned when the first try was scored. Absolute gem of a play ;they had it in mind to aim Proctor full bore at our weak side and then after all was said and done and he broke the line no effort from our departing fullback at all to stop him. That happened twice. Our departing fullback who at times wandered aimlessly at the back, no communication to his players in front of him ( in stark contrast to the two fullbacks who played earlier in the day, Blake Clayton in Jersey Flegg and Josh Bergamin in Intrust who were consistently barking orders and arranging their defensive lines with the look of a Roman general ordering his troops into battle). Yep, those two sides lost as well but not through lack of trying. Flegg held the Panthers to nil for around 45 minutes ( the club leading the comp too) and lost by two points ( much to our dismay could have been a draw as we missed a sitter within the first five or so minutes which proved costly). Intrust fell similarly short and due to a big reshuffle with players being moved in and out of the squad were a bit disjointed.

Honestly, I find it hard to bag out a player who wears the blue and white but here was a guy who was touted as something special, who has been at the club since 2011 and has never really been able to stake his claim in any position he has filled and as we all know they have been many ( centre, half, five eighth, hooker, fullback) in true meaning a jack of all trades but master of none.

Good luck to the Tigers who have felt that they can offer a contract to him exceeding the one we had given ......good luck in getting an effort commensurate with the level of pay.That is the disappointing thing about it all ;value for money. Might have been happy to entertain persisting with him for a while longer if he was not on so much money but I sort of am of the opinion that he has had five years in the top grade to prove himself in some way and it probably ain't gonna happen. As a front line player and supposedly a superstar in the making he has scored a total of 17 tries ( including 1 yesterday) in all his appearances for us. Will mean some shuffling for the coach but hopefully a younger pup can come up and fill the gap with a bit more enthusiasm and pizzazz.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
*puts hand up* I used to absolutely give it to Castle... but those that criticise me quickly forget that.

Heck I got criticised a number of times about having something against woman in positions of power.

I kept saying at the time, I don't have anything against her being female, just about her being fucking hopeless. Rather than get something and act on it, she'd get something and palm it off to someone else. Total paper shuffler.

Fast forward to today, and here we are... I was right.

People reckon I have it in for the new board. I don't (and that's the honest truth)....

I DO disagree with how they are going about things and that has had a knock on effect to the playing group.
I DO have concerns about how unprofessional things are being approached, and that continues to be the case.

All this will impact our ability to recruit in the future, because players will have niggling concerns about their contracts being honoured.

We do need a gigantic reset button, but we don't have that option.

One does have to ponder the question though, if Tweedledee, Tweedledumb, and Tweedledumbest were still in command, would our current situation be worse or better... because at the end of the day the fans really don't give a shit who is running what behind closed doors... all they care about is success on the field.

Currently we are 3 wins from 14 games. This time last year we were 6 wins from 14 games.

Hows that for perspective!
That’s not perspective mate it’s just an agenda laden rant

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wants him to drop Montoya, put Holland on the wing, play Jackson at lock and play RFM and Martin as edge forwards. Then he wants him to start with Klemmer. We do that we start winning games...lol at some people on here.

But they miss the fact that our spine is shit and can’t kick on the last if their life depended on it. But let’s not worry about that or our cap issues, it’s because Pay is shit.
So our spine is shit but do you think that makes other poor team selections ok? Im sure we would have won a few more games with these selections,its retarded how pay has persisted with some of his bizarre selections

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone Please put Sxc girl dreamt of a 69/ was Gotenks, Couldve been Marley, mind fucked clown the coaching gig, We will have a dynasty, Mark his words, he is our man!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still a major problem. People kept banging on about Hasler not having "his" squad and then when he finally built it people then complained about him having "his" squad.
And now pay has the dregs of “his” squad.Our current situation is all Hasler and the previous board not pay or anyone else,in the end pay may not be the answer but where we are now had fuck all to do with him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And now pay has the dregs of “his” squad.Our current situation is all Hasler and the previous board not pay or anyone else,in the end pay may not be the answer but where we are now had fuck all to do with him
Bullshit. Pay has a job to do and he's terrible at it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck you make laugh
And you lot make me laugh, massive loser attitude and are full of excuses. Pay shouldn't get a free pass because of othrr failures, he still has a job to do and should be judged on it.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is that the commentator on 104.9? If so he was giving it to us on radio and mostly to Eastwood, he said he looks like he had a pie and wedges at halftime as he kept getting bigger during the game hahaha Gold
Lol that’s him ... was comedy gold

Status
Not open for further replies.