Warren McDonnell

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was speaking to someone involved at the club yesterday and McDonnell has raided the Tigers and Magpies Matts and Flegg sides and signed the cream of the crop to the 'Dogs next year. He has been pretty busy trying to restore the damage left by Crusher and it was encouraging to hear.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate to say I told you so..........no I don't.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll believe it when i see it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was speaking to someone involved at the club yesterday and McDonnell has raided the Tigers and Magpies Matts and Flegg sides and signed the cream of the crop to the 'Dogs next year. He has been pretty busy trying to restore the damage left by Crusher and it was encouraging to hear.
Did you hear anything about some of the Storm youngsters? I was told on the weekend that we had signed a few of their up and comers for the re-jigged youth competition taking the place of the U20's.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have we got anything out of Keebra Park yet?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Won't feel the effects for 2 or 3 years. But suits me fine. We are screwed cap wise til then anyway
We're screwed coach wise until then anyway.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you hear anything about some of the Storm youngsters? I was told on the weekend that we had signed a few of their up and comers for the re-jigged youth competition taking the place of the U20's.
Interesting, I wonder who? Might be players from the Sunshine Coast Falcons Colts due to the connection with the U20's coach.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Interesting, I wonder who? Might be players from the Sunshine Coast Falcons Colts due to the connection with the U20's coach.
I think it's the Victorian MM and CC sides that play up in QLD.

waxon

New Pup
Reaction score
went to sons gf on sunday who plays for chrissys colts were to good unfortunatly. then watched the u17s Moorebank had a kid in the centres with a head gear on this kid was way to good for leichhardt he looked a class above. can anyone tell me who he is or does he play in the bulldogs juniors I would be signing this kid

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
went to sons gf on sunday who plays for chrissys colts were to good unfortunatly. then watched the u17s Moorebank had a kid in the centres with a head gear on this kid was way to good for leichhardt he looked a class above. can anyone tell me who he is or does he play in the bulldogs juniors I would be signing this kid
May have been Logan Dillon - wasn't there but I know he plays in head gear pretty sure he plays for Moorebank - no 3? Someone will know - if it is him he has great pace played a bit of SGBBAll on the wing this year

waxon

New Pup
Reaction score
May have been Logan Dillon - wasn't there but I know he plays in head gear pretty sure he plays for Moorebank - no 3? Someone will know - if it is him he has great pace played a bit of SGBBAll on the wing this year
thanks for that mate I keep an eye out in the future for that name he looks like hes got a lot of talent this kid

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. No. 3 in the grand final program was Logan Dillon

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's the Victorian MM and CC sides that play up in QLD.
Looks like it, a few names missing from the NRL Victoria trial squads.

Also missing is one attacking weapon from the Magpies SG Ball trial squad.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like it, a few names missing from the NRL Victoria trial squads.

Also missing is one attacking weapon from the Magpies SG Ball trial squad.
Who are they mate?