Warning for Optus customers

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
The Equifax thing immediately raised a red flag for me. I guarentee you someone high up at Optus contacted Equifax and said, "Let's do a deal. We pay virtually nothing for these 1 year subscriptions and you get an influx of customers that have a decent chance of signing on long term"
It's all under control, Equifax has some experience in data breeches. :D

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what fucked about this

Telstra now knows they can screw the customers and they wont go to Optus.

Telstra just stopped $65 worth of monthly account credits ive had for nearly 5 years. Then stung me with a $15 late fee the bastards

If they hadnt removed the credits without communicating the invoice would have been paid on time and there qould not have been a late fee.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We been with Opyus mobile and NBN for years and every month our NBN should be $109 but they send a bill for $126....$15 late fee....even though we're not late !!!!!. So every month the Mrs gets on the blower and wastes about 1hr a time trying to sort this out and they take the $15 late fee off.

I'm totally jack of Optus. I will move to Telstra but it's a fair bit more pricey.....$25 with Optus now and $58 for Telstra, unless I go prepay and get less gigs.

Optus, Qantas....all gone downhill.