Warners twitter attack, Sports journalists piss me off !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Among the tweets, which started at approximately 4am Indian time, Warner called Craddock a "p**ck", and said they "talk s***" and branded Conn an "old fart" in an unprecedented attack that has almost certainly left the Test star's leadership aspirations in tatters.
To Craddock, one tweet said: "Shock me @crashcraddock1 talking s*** about ipl jealous p**ck. Get a real job. All you do is bag people. #getalife".

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/australia/david-warner-unleashes-expletive-laden-twitter-tirade-against-news-limited-journalists/story-fn2mcu3x-1226645776795#ixzz2UCcFOdcb

so recently Warner expressed his hate towards a couple of journalists, who wrote some bullshit articles about the IPL that he didn't like. Everything he said was true although he could have expressed it in a more intelligent way. Its amazing how butt hurt the media have gotten over this, there has been like 1000 articles on this already, his done nothing wrong and just put all them ignorant self assured media jackoffs back in your place
Any one else think Australia has the worst sports journalists in the world ? And i cant believe his actually getting fined over this, i say good on Warner Seems only journalists can talk rubbish and not be either criticized or suspended.

S

senna

there is a rise in sports journalists following the espn example and now they are becoming the stars

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just shows how pathetic it is now days, It's okay for them to criticise and run players name through the mud, but players get in trouble for lashing back, same with celebs/papz, it's okay for them to invade their privacy and personal space with cameras, but if a celeb pushes them away they get sued etc, it's garbage. Maybe Warner could of done it different (if it was a personal attack on him). But journo's shouldn't be given the privilege to say what they like and be untouchable when people react.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He does come across as being an obverrated douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.