Warburton Signs Up CUB

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Bulldogs partner with Carlton & United Breweries

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are delighted to announce that Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) will become the Club’s official beer and cider partner in a deal that will extend until the end of the 2025 season.

CUB brews some of Australia’s most iconic and loved beers. The company traces its origin to the mid-nineteenth century, when it first brewed Victoria Bitter, and even earlier to the Cascade Brewery, which has been brewing since 1832.

Since then, CUB has grown to become Australia’s leading brewer and in 2020 joined the Asahi Beverages family, creating the best portfolio of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Australia.

The new deal means Bulldogs fans can enjoy beers such as Great Northern Super Crisp, Peroni Nastro Azzurro and 4 Pines in the corporate areas at NRL home games and at all Canterbury League Club venues.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted with the new partnership: “The Bulldogs are proud to welcome CUB beers and ciders to our pack. Expanding our relationship with Asahi Beverages via this new CUB agreement made complete sense because we want to ensure our loyal fans get to enjoy the best variety of drinks in Australia. We look forward to cementing the relationship between our loyal fans and CUB.”

CUB CEO Danny Celoni said: “We’re thrilled that beer and cider lovers can now enjoy our beverages at all Canterbury League Club venues and elsewhere via this agreement. We’re also grateful to Aaron and his team for making this deal happen. We know Bulldogs fans won’t be disappointed!”
The partnership expands the Bulldogs current working relationship with Asahi Beverages and its exclusivity across soft drinks, water and sports drinks, including beverages such as Solo, Pepsi Max and Gatorade.

This agreement also further connects the Bulldogs, partners, members and the wider community to the Canterbury League Club through the pourage rights of CUB beers and ciders.

The Bulldogs will work with CUB to build awareness, foster deeper connections with fans and create unique member offerings and activations at both the Canterbury League Club, and through major sponsor Laundy Hotels.

Our sponsorship/advertisers just keeps on growing.

Always a Bulldog

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get some Asahi Super Dry into ya..................... now that's a great beer - And Drink It Ice Cold.

It tastes like beer used to taste - full bodied & Dry, not like all this light & fruity crap every one else is trying to copy.
As long as it's not bitter...love a dry beer.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign them up as jersey sponsors and piss Laundy off (NRL probably wouldn't allow it so wishful thinking).

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it's not bitter...love a dry beer.
If we start talking beers this thread could get to 20 pages by tomorrow.

VB is great when you having a raging thirst but can really knock you around after you’ve had 2.

Crowns aren’t as good as they use to be.

Great Northerns are OK and don’t mind a Corona either.

Asahi is very nice but not cheap.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tooheys. VB. KB. Pilsener were the 70s and 80s mainstays.
Drinking VB today is like drinking mud. I agree too many craft beers now. I'm a sucker for Blondes and Super dry low carb. Great Northern is top as well.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drinking VB today is like drinking mud. I agree too many craft beers now. I'm a sucker for Blondes and Super dry low carb. Great Northern is top as well.
Asahi is a great drop too

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if CUB is sponsoring us the I will look at their selection and buy some of it. I used to drink vb exclusively, i still remember when it first became available on tap

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tooheys New obviously got the sponsorship arse.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U reckon vb is shit but Hahn super dry is good? And pure blonde you referring to? Holy fuck bro :tearsofjoy: