War with China.....Is on the cards

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's true. Unfortunately Saddam controlled the terrorists through morally corrupt means. If his regime suspected someone of being a terrorist then that person's family were arrested, raped, tortured and killed.

Effective. Just not necessarily right.
Agree 100%.

My uncle told me his neighbor was suspected as a terrorist, two army guys rocked up, put 2 bullets in his head and charged the widow for the 2 bullets.

Luckily he actually was a terrorist and not innocent.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he is referring to Winnie the Pooh.
Its called diplomacy bro, regardless of who it is. We sat down with winnie and put out a trade agreement (whats in that we still don't know), theres no proof that diplomacy with China doesn't work.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I disagree.
All he said was, that it needs to be investigated.
Whats wrong with saying that?

Why would that piss off China?

What have they got to hide?

China should embrace the investigation. Not attack those who want to be proactive.

Investigating the cause is whats needed to figure out how to stop it. And avoid it happening again.

You can understand that, surely?
That’s not his diplomacy works. Morrison should have done the smart thing and expressed his concerns through proper diplomatic channels behind closed doors. Instead he jumped on the trump train of trying to use the issue to fuel populist anti China political rhetoric. There’s a reason European countries who were hammered a lot harder by this pandemic than we have been so far took a more tactful and diplomatic approach... the same results can be achieved through diplomatic discussions, without resulting in the extra hit to the economy and the loss of livelihoods and jobs that will result from Trump and Morrison’s political theatrics. It was especially reckless for Morrison to get involved due to our economy’s heavy reliance on trade with China.

The WHO is conducting an investigation now and China is one of many countries that has signed off on it. Types like trump will probably try to claim it is a result of their public grandstanding, but the reality is an inquiry was always going to take place after proper diplomatic discussions had been held.

Our PM going so public with his concerns would be construed as an attack by any political leader. It’s just not the way these diplomatic issues should be raised. All he has achieved by airing concerns so publicly is to wade into political waters that are way over his head and the result is going to be a whole lot of economic pain heaped on top of the economic pain the whole world is already feeling at a time when we can least afford it.

Reckless, self destructive and stupid.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We let China ass fuck us for a period of time, now they don't want to pull out on our titties and shoot a load we are left unsatisfied.
Shouldn't of whored ourselves out to just China when we could of been raving sluts and got multiple loads to keep our satisfaction at bay

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The pin dicks are smart, they start shit with weaker countries, being very careful not to piss off Mother Russia. Russia is the only country that can wipe them off the map single handedly.
The Russians had a joke about war with China.
Day 1 - Russia surges over the border and captures one million prisoners
Day 2 - Further advances. Three million prisoners captured. Resources stretched to accommodate all prisoners.
Day 3 - More territory conquered. Twenty million prisoners captured
Day 4 - Fifty million prisoners captured. China send message to Kremlin: "Give up?"

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its absolutly right.
You really have me thinking now.

I totally get the point you have made in that post.

China, really is doing what we have allowed America to do for decades.

With one exception.
We have always managed to work with America.

It appears with China, they are far more ruthless and will completly dictate terms in their favour always.
Id be proud of that if i were Chinese.

I think its like drug dealers.
The gangland boss will make an example of a worthless runner to make sure everyone else falls into line.

Thats what China is doing to Australia.
They are giving us a brutal beating to send a message to other nations not to fuck with them.

Whilst it would appear other nations have nothing to gain and everything to lose if they support Australia.
I think the opposite.

Other nations need to send a message to China that tactic is unacceptable.

Dont give China that power.
Not dealing with China isn't an option for poor countries that need investment. This is where China is winning with its Belt and Road initiatives.
We need to find a way not to give China that power; but it will mean supporting third world countries when we are cutting back on foreign aid. Aussies won't like paying more tax to fund foreign countries. We are also not prepared to pay more for locally manufactured goods.
China knows us better than we do.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It hasn't been reported much, but China is in the midst of a massive famine.
They are strongarming India for rice as they cant grow their own. It will blow up.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Biden sure won't stand up for us

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The pin dicks are smart, they start shit with weaker countries, being very careful not to piss off Mother Russia. Russia is the only country that can wipe them off the map single handedly.
Come on mate. As much as u hate America, they could wipe anyone of the map if they wanted

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Come on mate. As much as u hate America, they could wipe anyone of the map if they wanted
Maybe back in the day. Why do you think trump deep throated Putin even before he became POTUS? Russia could destroy America if it chooses, without other players joining in bring down America.

America is a falling empire, crumbling from within. It's ripe for the picking. The big boys are just sitting back watch it destroy itself.

PS I don't actually hate Murika the country, just hate the evil fucks that run it and ruin it.