War with China.....Is on the cards

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity.
I wonder what would happen with all the Chinese living in Australia.
Lets face it. There is a lot of them.
If china was to use military against Australia.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity.
I wonder what would happen with all the Chinese living in Australia.
Lets face it. There is a lot of them.
If china was to use military against Australia.
Self destruct, probably.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha,
All jokes aside,
What happens. Do we put them in camps?
Or just let them be?
Would they become a security risk
Many of them are already a security risk including politicians. We’d treat them much much better than an Australian living in China would be treated

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Many of them are already a security risk including politicians. We’d treat them much much better than an Australian living in China would be treated
Agreed,
Id say any australian in china would be executed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha,
All jokes aside,
Or just let them be?
My cousin is actually going out with a Chinese girl form a VERY wealthy family. She seems alright and enjoys Australian life and only goes back to see family. I don't think the family is overly thrilled about her decisions though.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If war broke out between the US and China it wouldn't matter a fark whose side you're on as there would be no winner.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha,
All jokes aside,
Or just let them be?
Funny enough I asked a Chinese man at my work this very question. He didn’t even hesitate to say he’d fight for China, I was shocked.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Funny enough I asked a Chinese man at my work this very question. He didn’t even hesitate to say he’d fight for China, I was shocked.
I’m sure he went home and told his missus. This fucking bloke at work today came up to me and said if there was a war with China would you fight for Australia or China? I fucking thought he was taking the piss at first but I don’t think he was so I said just to stir the already awkward pot.. China. It was like I was in an episode of The Office.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure he went home and told his missus. This fucking bloke at work today came up to me and said if there was a war with China would you fight for Australia or China? I fucking thought he was taking the piss at first but I don’t think he was so I said just to stir the already awkward pot.. China. It was like I was in an episode of The Office.
Na he’s a mate no awkwardness. Was just a question

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Na he’s a mate no awkwardness. Was just a question
Do you reckon he was having a joke or he was actually like yeah nah fuck Australia if it came down to it?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you reckon he was having a joke or he was actually like yeah nah fuck Australia if it came down to it?
Wasn’t having a joke that was just his honest answer. No hesitation. I know they still have family ties etc back there, just thought different.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wasn’t having a joke that was just his honest answer. No hesitation. I know they still have family ties etc back there, just thought different.
Probably just wanted to be on.the winning side.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No question I'd find a knife to use as self defence of my family, no guns to use as we've been disarmed, but I suspect the bombs they take us out with won't take long to arrive and well before their troops.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No question I'd find a knife to use as self defence of my family, no guns to use as we've been disarmed, but I suspect the bombs they take us out with won't take long to arrive and well before their troops.
Haha good luck to em. As long as there made in China I’d feel a little safer