War Crimes report

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh I see ... @CaptainJackson
Critiquing Turkey or other countries / regimes neither improves the situation here nor there.
Shouldn't there be self reflection on our own progress against our own KPIs, first?
Whenever Turkey has come up I've criticised it many times, Hacky has witnessed that many times.

This idiot is a white nationalist, a blind nationalist who thinks our freedoms and justices just happen without any effort to keep it that way. That there are many people who try to break those justices and freedoms and that capturing these bastards is vital in showing how delicate those justices and freedoms are

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing is we send these people over to be killers
Put em in fucked up situations
That we civilians would never see or understand
Its a different universe,
Then piss n wine coz they act the way we want em too
Not defending anyone etc

But fuck me

I think the best line I ever heard was out of a movie regarding keeping the country safe
I know it’s stupid quoting a line from a fictional movie but hits the nail on the head.

“I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.”

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whenever Turkey has come up I've criticised it many times, Hacky has witnessed that many times.

This idiot is a white nationalist, a blind nationalist who thinks our freedoms and justices just happen without any effort to keep it that way. That there are many people who try to break those justices and freedoms and that capturing these bastards is vital in showing how delicate those justices and freedoms are
So you don't breed turkeys? I'm confused

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Call me what you like you stupid moron,
I couldnt care less.

But your hatred for Australia and white people is fucking clear as day, by the amount of energy you invest in any topic with that narrative.

And never have you ever shown and objective views or anything positive.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Call me what you like you stupid moron,
I couldnt care less.

But your hatred for Australia and white people is fucking clear as day, by the amount of energy you invest in any topic with that narrative.

And never have you ever shown and objective views or anything positive.
Special kind of stupid, knuckle dragging moron.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope so.
Its just full of fuck australia..
I mean really, how much can it be said?

The sooner this thread is killed the better.
As I said to @Lov_Dog it is a very emotionally charged topic..I dare say, as a person who does not know enough about the situation to comment..the best thing is to wait for the final outcome.. However, I know one thing for sure, such individuals, if indeed guilty of war crime, do not represent the other vast majority of Australian soldiers who protect and love their country, so much so, they put their lives on the line for it, and it’s people, everyday.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said to @Lov_Dog it is a very emotionally charged topic..I dare say, as a person who does not know enough about the situation to comment..the best thing is to wait for the final outcome.. However, I know one thing for sure, such individuals, if indeed guilty of war crime, do not represent the other vast majority of Australian soldiers who protect and love their country, so much so, they put their lives on the line for it, and it’s people, everyday.
Exactly right.

Thats what people should be saying on this topic.

Its all that needs to be said.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Special kind of stupid, knuckle dragging moron.
Yes you are, blinded by your hatred of Australia,

I can picture you sitting at your computer constantly looking up articals with bias agenda sticking the boot it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right.

Thats what people should be saying on this topic.

Its all that needs to be said.
All I know is I couldn’t do what they do..however, that doesn’t condone actions that are can be classified as war crimes.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes you are, blinded by your hatred of Australia,

I can picture you sitting at your computer constantly looking up articals with bias agenda sticking the boot it.
See you have to sit here and make up shit about me, whereas I'm literally referencing your words that you would not allow your kids to marry anyone who isn't white.

You can't even be honest of why you're using Turkey.

Stupid knuckle dragging moron

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty hard when the initial whistleblower went directly to the media because they were not confident the complaint would be taken seriously if handled internally. I’m sure the decision to go to the abc was not taken lightly. There was a reason it was made.
Who was that whistle blower?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is I couldn’t do what they do..however, that doesn’t condone actions that are can be classified as war crimes.
No one condones war crimes.
It goes without saying.

But there are some dumb knuckle dragging racist morons who try to imply its common place in the australian military.

There was even comments in this thread from another who tried to portray the australian military as being racist.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
See you have to sit here and make up shit about me, whereas I'm literally referencing your words that you would not allow your kids to marry anyone who isn't white.

You can't even be honest of why you're using Turkey.

Stupid knuckle dragging moron
Look at you posting shit again.

You are typical fuckwit, twists words takes things out of context and makes up lies to slander someone

Go eat a big dick you racist piece of shit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But there are some dumb knuckle dragging racist morons who try to imply its common place in the australian military.
Prove it dumb fuck.

Prove that right now.

I haven't edited a single post in this thread, go an prove it you dumb shit.

Youre a white nationalist piece of shit. I'm sure others here remember you wanting to keep a pure white race

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one condones war crimes.
It goes without saying.

There was even comments in this thread from another who tried to portray the australian military as being racist.
Just one note of advice..you need to change your banner..it’s 2021 next year, not 2018! Lol..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at you posting shit again.

You are typical fuckwit, twists words takes things out of context and makes up lies to slander someone

Go eat a big dick you racist piece of shit.
I twist words do I? Did you not say you want your daughter to marry a white person? How do I know that it was a daughter and not a son.

Own up to it