War Crimes report

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Word of advice. And this is vital to your survival....

Do not watch the new one. "the Walking Dead: World Beyond"

Seriously. Do not watch it. It is 10 levels of crap.
Im watching fear the walking dead now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats it,
Thats all that needs to be said.

Its been said now,.

Soooooo.

Are we good?

The thread, its done now right
Nah. Now we need to address @south of heaven posting pictures of meat that's obviously refugees that have been diced up for the cannibals. So at this stage we're going to need to discuss recipes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im watching fear the walking dead now.
I watched the first season and did not like it. But I'm planning to continue it anyway. Seriously. The new one is really terrible.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes down to this kind of discussion we have to accept that there's differences of opinion. Some people believe there is still strong racism in Australia and America, and some people are wrong.
Genuine concern for racism is derailed by the knuckle dragging morons.

Imagine comparing us to China, Russia or any of the middle eastern countries, its fucking ridiculous.

You're setting the bar at very very low levels if you're doing your comparison to those type of nations and their cultural outlook on racism.

Being better than those aforementioned nations is not what progressive, humanitarian, egalitarian societies are about.

And someone who TRULY understands the benefits of western nations and their ideals, would get what i mean by comparing us to nations with appalling human rights records is ridiculous

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the first season and did not like it. But I'm planning to continue it anyway. Seriously. The new one is really terrible.
I was the same,
A mate of mine watched fear all the way through and said it starts off runbish but kicks in further it goes.

Im a fair way through now and he is right.

It gets way better

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was the same,
A mate of mine watched fear all the way through and said it starts off runbish but kicks in further it goes.

Im a fair way through now and he is right.

It gets way better
My mate keeps telling me that the latest season of Walking Dead gets really good. I keep watching episodes here and there and it's still crap.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate keeps telling me that the latest season of Walking Dead gets really good. I keep watching episodes here and there and it's still crap.
Haha, i guess its like everything else in life, its all a matter of opinion..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Friggin ableism* show..where are the zombies in wheelchairs? What is it taboo? Bloody discriminatory bastards..

*the new term for discriminating against disabled people..it’s a beauty! Lol..,

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I refuse to believe that. In all the years I've seen you post this is the first time you've mentioned it.
Are you suggesting that every Vegan needs to express their lack of tolerance for evil meat eaters? Surely not!

ps..I confess..I consume flesh..willingly and gleefully!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Friggin ableism* show..where are the zombies in wheelchairs? What is it taboo? Bloody discriminatory bastards..

*the new term for discriminating against disabled people..it’s a beauty! Lol..,
The new show has a overweight black woman, her skinny white lesbian sister, a guy with a mental disability and a nerd. It's very progressive, but still no wheelchair. Shame.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The new show has a overweight black woman, her skinny white lesbian sister, a guy with a mental disability and a nerd. It's very progressive, but still no wheelchair. Shame.
Almost covered em all!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that every Vegan needs to express their lack of tolerance for evil meat eaters? Surely not!

ps..I confess..I consume flesh..willingly and gleefully!
Not all of them. Nor do all people that go to the gym need to tell everyone.