War Crimes report

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did anyone criticising and condemning these soldiers without evidence catch Media Watch last night?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am not allowed to speak to Natboy, Fam. Natboy and I reached an agreement that we would not interact further on this forum due to our inability to peacefully coexist. But as the person who started this thread, I feel I should briefly address this.

If someone could kindly inform Natboy that I did not watch Media Watch a few nights ago, as I was at the ashram, but I did just look up the segment and watch it this morning.

The segment appears to relate to one specific story about one alleged killing (not the numerous allegations referenced in this thread), in which only one unnamed source was cited...and apparently he didn't directly witness the incident. In this case, the journalist and ABC may have been a bit hasty in running the story without firmer supporting evidence, but Media Watch does not say the allegations have been disproven, either. Media Watch does point out that the Gold Walkley winning journalist in question has broken some very important stories about other alleged war crimes (one of which contained some very confronting video footage). So while the particular report referenced in the segment may have been a little hasty, Media Watch does not attempt to discredit Willacy's broader body of work, nor does it attempt to discredit the Brereton Report, or ongoing investigations into its recommendations. As with any broad investigation like this, some names will be incorrectly implicated, others may well find themselves with serious cases to answer and people who believe in the integrity of our Defence Force should be in favour of a thorough investigation.

If somebody could tell Natboy I said these things...and also that I wish him well on his path, that would be much appreciated.

Have a blessed Wednesday, Fam. Namaste

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not allowed to speak to Natboy, Fam. Natboy and I reached an agreement that we would not interact further on this forum due to our inability to peacefully coexist. But as the person who started this thread, I feel I should briefly address this.

If someone could kindly inform Natboy that I did not watch Media Watch a few nights ago, as I was at the ashram, but I did just look up the segment and watch it this morning.

The segment appears to relate to one specific story about one alleged killing (not the numerous allegations referenced in this thread, in which only one unnamed source was cited...and apparently he didn't directly witness the incident. In this case, the journalist and ABC may have been a bit hasty in running the story without firmer supporting evidence, but Media Watch does not say the allegations have been disproven, either. Media Watch does point out that the Gold Walkley winning journalist in question has broken some very important stories about other alleged war crimes (one of which contained some very confronting video footage). So while the particular report referenced in the segment may have been a little hasty, Media Watch does not attempt to discredit Willacy's broader body of work, nor does it attempt to discredit the Brereton Report, or ongoing investigations into its recommendations. As with any broad investigation like this, some names will be incorrectly implicated, others may well find themselves with serious cases to answer and people who believe in the integrity of our Defence Force should be in favour of a thorough investigation.

If somebody could tell Natboy I said these things...and also that I wish him well on his path, that would be much appreciated.

Have a blessed Wednesday, Fam. Namaste
No need namaste. It's so fucking obvious what media watch were saying it would take some deep level of cognitive dissonance and lack of understanding

Namaste fam

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I won’t comment on specific mods until I know the situation but it’s getting awfully fucking boring and one-sided when these 3 or 4 wimps are allowed to post away having a go at people in such a gutless and cowardly manner and any response to them is just removed when they report every post. Kedi
Yeah. I can see one of her gang is trying to rile you up also.

Never understand the ban culture on here where people go out to get others banned. It's pretty gutless and cowardly imo.

Just wish some on here would show some integrity and back up their stances rather than hiding behind mods and calling for people to be banned.

Petty