Opinion WANTED: Inspirational, Passionate, Focussed, Innovative, Successful and well Respected Leader. To run once proud club and bring it back to life.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With the current state of the place, who can come in and do this job?
Someone within or someone from outside.
Currently looks like know one Steering this Club.
Does anyone have a clue who can fix this mess?
I have no idea who this person could be, but maybe someone on here does.
Time to stop fu*king around, fix this shit once and for all and begin the rebuild. Enough time wasted.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Current board are fine.
I second that.. maybe not so innovative considering they are using bullfrog methods but hey why would u want any of the games best administrators methods?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is too much garbage in the media right now to rationally decide that the current board is not fine. Threads like this are likely spurious, mods should lock.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parramatta had the same problems and an Administrator was appointed by the Government.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit full on, but frustration driving this. Sick of the shit.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Parramatta had the same problems and an Administrator was appointed by the Government.
Rather a different situation there;
"The Parramatta Leagues Club board has been sacked and an administrator appointed after officials were accused of using inflated invoices to make under-the-table payments to players."

It is interesting that their control is exactly the reverse of ours;
"The Parramatta Leagues Club, which provides entertainment and leisure services to members, owns the Parramatta Eels NRL club".

For completeness, not "The Government";
"A spokesman for the Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority said it resolved to replace the board with a temporary administrator, Max Donnelly, of Ferrier Hodgson. "

Source; https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07...-board-sacked-administrator-appointed/7642472

Go Dogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next year a New Coach and complete new coaching staff and some new players. If our new sponsor is on board as I have been told he is we have some good years ahead of us.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rather a different situation there;
"The Parramatta Leagues Club board has been sacked and an administrator appointed after officials were accused of using inflated invoices to make under-the-table payments to players."

It is interesting that their control is exactly the reverse of ours;
"The Parramatta Leagues Club, which provides entertainment and leisure services to members, owns the Parramatta Eels NRL club".

For completeness, not "The Government";
"A spokesman for the Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority said it resolved to replace the board with a temporary administrator, Max Donnelly, of Ferrier Hodgson. "

Source; https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07...-board-sacked-administrator-appointed/7642472

Go Dogs
Yup, this is clearly being pushed by self-interested parties. There is no suggestion of anything criminal outside of some possible ugly behaviour by Coorey. Agendas are being pushed, which is why threads and posts being put in this forum that don't contain evidence but have the potential of stirring people up should be locked or deleted for the time being.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit full on, but frustration driving this. Sick of the shit.
That is understandable. In times like this though, it pays to get back to basics, turn off the noise, stick with facts. Easier said than done, I know, but it pays off in the long run.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is too much garbage in the media right now to rationally decide that the current board is not fine. Threads like this are likely spurious, mods should lock.
Too much is an understatement, And the shit eagle still flys lol.!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha.. read between the lines.. I was agreeing in a roundabout way, was not looking for a bite :tonguewink:
The shit eagle still fly’s,
I thought why the fuck is scoob bringing Manly into this lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The shit eagle still fly’s,
I thought why the fuck is scoob bringing Manly into this lol
Was Actually a quote from trailer park boys hahaha.!!! Except I used eagle instead of hawk!!

so you just may have a point.!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we need a successful business savvy type to run our club...

But all i see are members of the cast of Fat Pizza putting themselves in the running..
531719_410863662304646_1706057131_n.jpg

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Draft Steve Waugh (don't know how as I think you need to be a football club member) but someone like that who the NRL media can't touch.

Also people might say Steve is a West Tigers fan (he was a Wests fan to be accurate). I did a Camp Quality BBQ and weekend away for the healthy siblings with Waugh & his wife (and many other people) when I lived in Brisbane.

He is certainly a dogs supporter also. Knows the history of the club and attended many games at Belmore.