Want a laugh? Pawwa fans forum

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read a bunch of comments over there and it was some of the best comedy I've seen in a while hahaha. We're apparently organising TPA's contrary to the rules, have no salary cap and Arthur only wanted Mahoney offered a pittance, because another of his sons plays in the no.9... Those fuckers hate life right now haha.
What about the "Mahoney's just a midget anyway" line lol

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really cant blame them for clutching at straws , i would be worried too if i was a Parra fan .

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know a lot of Parra fans and most are civil humans but like other clubs there's a 30% element of pure flogs with no idea and only come out of the cupboard when parra is in finals convention. Back in the day I recall Having a run in with Parra jesus , that goose deadset was biggest wanker that spoke so much dribble u couldn't understand him. We still came out on top and beat Parra @ parra stadium and that goose was in the gutter at Nth Parramatta McDonald's eating a cheeseburger....

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still came out on top and beat Parra @ parra stadium and that goose was in the gutter at Nth Parramatta McDonald's eating a cheeseburger....
.....with added salt.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the haters. It was inevitable that we'd gather talent again once we washed off the slime that Des, Dib and co left coating the place.

The Anderson ticket seem to have started off well by getting some quality in the juniors. But we've finally got to the point where the big money Hasler signings are gone (Foran, Hopoate) and the mistakes that barred our moving forward are also nullified (think of the money paying guys like Woods etc to play elsewhere).

So I don't think we're suddenly on the same level talent wise as the Roosters, will be closer in 23, but we've recruited really well for a wooden spoon team. You have to hit rock bottom before climbing up again. We took a lot of years to sink, we've just rocketed back to a point where we're going to compete again after a long decline.
Don’t forget Hasler‘s best ever signing. TREX aka Dorothy the Dinosaur.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did someone from the club previously tell Mahoney ‘you will never play FG’?

Who was it Pay? [emoji38]

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I’d really really like to, just not sure we are in a position just yet to throw stones at parra fans…..let’s see what 2022 brings first…..