Walker from Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about walker from souths can play anywhere in the backs ,not happy at souths and his cheap??????

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im sure between Cleekand/Frawley/Brown we can find a partner for Foran. There aren't any better than those 3 available anyway. All the good halves have already changed clubs or are staying put by now

Id expect we would get a few depth players instead or a foward to replace a forward if any are available
There were plenty of good halves in the market only just now during the RLWC but we had cap issues, which needed sorted so it seems no hope.
Moylan, the BBQ alone man, Mitch Pearce, Cooper Cronk... do I need to go on. A great opportunity missed. Whatever anyone thinks the guys listed (and there will be the Pearce haters) and no disrespect to the boys at our club, they are all at leadt a cut above full stop.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Manly wouldn’t let him go, the whole Salary cap drama doesn’t affect them for next season, they just signed Thompson....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I forgot everyone that’s not an arab is a redneck on the kennel mate.
I’m not the biggest fan of his but know his family very well & they definitely aren’t inbred or rednecks
Can't speak of his family but the times I've dealt with him in my bouncing days he is a fuckwit.

Just my opinion.

PS non-arabs are not rednecks, just the rednecks ones lol

N

Natboy

Can't speak of his family but the times I've dealt with him in my bouncing days he is a fuckwit.

Just my opinion.

PS non-arabs are not rednecks, just the rednecks ones lol
I agree mate. He’s a fuckwit.
I think redneck is one of those words like bogan that is used way too much and in the wrong way haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree mate. He’s a fuckwit.
I think redneck is one of those words like bogan that is used way too much and in the wrong way haha
A lot of labels are used the wrong way lol been living in Blacktown for a year now so I know my bogans and rednecks lol but to them I'm just a Muslim terrorist because I have a beard and Mid Eastern appearance. Water off a ducks back tbh

Like in Murika, *** doesn't mean a gay, *** is anyone annoying. Even when I use ***, I'm not using it to insult gay people.

Even the word gay was changed from happy to homosexual back in the day.

PS gallen is more of a bogan and Lockyer is more of a redneck lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of labels are used the wrong way lol been living in Blacktown for a year now so I know my bogans and rednecks lol but to them I'm just a Muslim terrorist because I have a beard and Mid Eastern appearance. Water off a ducks back tbh

Like in Murika, *** doesn't mean a gay, *** is anyone annoying. Even when I use ***, I'm not using it to insult gay people.

Even the word gay was changed from happy to homosexual back in the day.

PS gallen is more of a bogan and Lockyer is more of a redneck lol

https://www.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-13-episode-12-the-f-word-2

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure thats where he came from before he went Manly, no love lost there!!
He was talking about Cody Walker not Dylan Walker. CW has knocked back big bucks from Souths to stay there. Gets confusing......

Status
Not open for further replies.