Walker from Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Walker is one of the few elite centres in the game. Hits it up like a truck, ask Jayden Brailey.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Walker has the ability to beat a man cold and reminds me of Terry hill

N

Natboy

Walker has the ability to beat a man cold and reminds me of Terry hill
As in with a baseball bat? lol.
The last time I saw Terry Hill he was blind, going nuts & going to be shot by Thai police in Patong for harassing barmaids.
You comment brought back memories haha

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As in with a baseball bat? lol.
The last time I saw Terry Hill he was blind, going nuts & going to be shot by Thai police in Patong for harassing barmaids.
You comment brought back memories haha
So walker would be a perfect fit

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd much prefer Ken Maumalo and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (both off contract next season with Warriors).

IF the Morris brothers retire that is...

1. RTS
2. Montoya
3. Mbye
4. Hoppa
5. Maumalo

You do realise that Fantasy League and real life are two completely different things ..... right??

Where do I start... Oh yeah...

1. Taking oxycodene tablets and drinking beer with a team mate then ending up in an induced coma "for something to do".
2. Then gets his contract terminated and is fined for bringing club into disrepute.
3. PRE SEP 2017 - Needed a shoulder reconstruction after an injury earlier in the year. Manly allow him to play Prime Ministers game.
4. SEP 2017 - Breaks his leg and dislocates his ankle in Prime Ministers game.

Then again aren't you the guy who was getting a major hardon wanting us to sign some bloke from PNG who scored a few tries against pissweak defence in the World Cup??
Maumalo is a gun, under a good coach he can reach new heights.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
would be nice but, 1) he is an asshole, 2) his ankle is now busted, wont be the same, 3) would cost to much money and would be a waste.
would be better chasing a rookie with potential (Joey Manu is all thats left) or develop one of our own. M.Morgan has showed some promising signs, just depends on wether he could handle the big league
Manu would be good if we had a touch football team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dylan Walker was the perfect replacement for Steve Matai... both constantly injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.