Opinion Wakehams overrated

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For me the moment he dropped the ball because someone rushed out, game over lol

Honestly looked like a straight up pussy.

I was ranting on about him to my son and he does that? Lol.

Believe me or not I asked my son "Why did he drop that ball" and my 12 year old son said "SCARED"

And he's right.
No one is scared if they play this grade did you play nrl??

A

Alexander the Great

Thats when I turned on LL. Wasn't needed.

He should focus on his own game not others.
The only person that was scaring young Wakeham was Lewis after his media murder acting like king shit. He will shine without Lewis next to him. Averillo and wakeham needs to happen now. They're the future, Pay needs to stop disconnecting great combinations. I used to enjoy Holland linking up with Reimis Smith "oN The wing" for some great tries. But that didn't last long, under lord almighty Pay. Now Reimis is failing at centre, fucking Embarrassing.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I havent been able to watch tonight's match (live o/s) and accidentally saw the score. Cant comment on any player in particular, but regardless of how shit Wakeham may have played, isnt it a bit early to castrate the guy??? Sounds like most of the team were shit. This guys still a kid. Maybe cut a little slack...?

A

Alexander the Great

Watch the last 25 minutes when he takes control of the team. He is good for what we are working with.
I havent been able to watch tonight's match (live o/s) and accidentally saw the score. Cant comment on any player in particular, but regardless of how shit Wakeham may have played, isnt it a bit early to castrate the guy??? Sounds like most of the team were shit. This guys still a kid. Maybe cut a little slack...?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one is scared if they play this grade did you play nrl??
Lol don't do the "if you didn't play nrl" you can't comment.

You're right I didnt play NRL, didnt get close
Doesn't mean I don't know when a guy drops his sack because he's getting pressure.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Doesn't mean I don't know when a guy drops his sack because he's getting pressure.
Didn’t know dropping the ball after being pressured means your scared

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Give him 80, and run the team with Averillo.

Only way we'll know if his promise is hype or Pay is that bereft of talent and ideas that we have to go back to Lewis.

Pay's coaching future revolves around this kid and Averillo.
I don’t think Wakeham was scared at all he just had a bad night with his hands and playing the second fiddle doesn’t suit his style. Once he was on the ball more he looked way more comfortable as did the team.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happens in all footy not because he's scared because he's human
Maybe. Looked like he didn't want to whacked to me, which I suppose is being human.

Scared or not, shunting away from contact like that isnt a look good. And 100% teams will target him even more now.

A

Alexander the Great

Watch joey when he played his younger years at Newcastle few fuck ups and dropped balls sure. Worked out well for him didn't it?

No I'm not saying he is the next Andrew Johns but the pussy did ok in the last 25 minutes for me to say give him another shot at FG

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For me the moment he dropped the ball because someone rushed out, game over lol

Honestly looked like a straight up pussy.

I was ranting on about him to my son and he does that? Lol.

Believe me or not I asked my son "Why did he drop that ball" and my 12 year old son said "SCARED"

And he's right.
The pussy did alright throwing himself at a rampaging Coen Hess to stop a try

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham is Ben Roberts 2.0

offers absolutely nothing
How many games has Wakeham played fg? Might be a bit soon to call, also like to see him without Lewis more, he was better then.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a fucken cracker of a topic!

2nd start in the NRL with what 4-5 games off the interchange bench last season?

Seriously, absolute ripper of a topic

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid made some rookie mistakes tonight BUT with a good veteran half next to him, me thinks this kid can do well with a few more games under his belt! Averillo looked great though on debut ... these 2 kids with enough guidance and patience we could have 2 gun halves that we have asked for and wanted all these years!!!
Since this season could be a write off with covid19 it might be a good year for these 2 to develop and hopefully come 2021 they have experience to guide our team around and once again bring our team to be a heavy weight side once more!!
Up the doggies !!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not writing him off btw. Just looked like meh grabing for a basic ball from Leiws when a big forward was going to smash him.

Yes he was better when Lewis went off but he still was shit before he went off lol. Dropped the ball and looked like he would get rag dolled and drop it, before Lewis went off.

A

Alexander the Great

Did he drop the ball tonight? I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet.

Also did you ever jerk off as a young kid to miss Elizabeth? She was the best thing on legs back in the WWF. Macho man would have destroyed her. Oooooo yeahhhhhhh
I'm not writing him off btw. Just looked like meh grabing for a basic ball from Leiws when a big forward was going to smash him.

Yes he was better when Lewis went off but he still was shit before he went off lol. Dropped the ball and looked like he would get rag dolled and drop it, before Lewis went off.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The kid made some rookie mistakes tonight BUT with a good veteran half next to him, me thinks this kid can do well with a few more games under his belt! Averillo looked great though on debut ... these 2 kids with enough guidance and patience we could have 2 gun halves that we have asked for and wanted all these years!!!
Since this season could be a write off with covid19 it might be a good year for these 2 to develop and hopefully come 2021 they have experience to guide our team around and once again bring our team to be a heavy weight side once more!!
Up the doggies !!!
Mate spot on, peeps just needs to give these new kids some time as we can't buy anyone so lets give our pups a fair go even though they will make mistakes they will come good

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Get off the Coronas and try some Carlsberg