Wakeham ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Showed today he's got nothing. Cogger passed to no-one AGAIN when we were in the opposition 20m but he should have got more game time (unless he was injured ?). Yes we bag Lewis and I agree he's not good enough either but at least he can kick long and can come up with some decent tackles. If we start with Wakeham next year (while Green is still recovering) we're at a huge disadvantage from game 1. Might have to start with Lewis and Avo (unless we can get Burton early)

Now for the start of the season we're already without 3 players from our starting 13 in Oka, Green and Thompson How F..ked !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea.. nah.!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A player who needs more time in reserve grade (he still hasn't had one full season in reserve grade because of the lack of options at the club he got fast tracked from under 20s to first grade), who's surrounded by the team coming second last against the team top of the table who are both great at attack and defence, what exactly were you looking to see?

Still has more potential than that shit lewis.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I simply cannot believe the Club doesnt have someone. Surely they do. Surely there will be more announcements.
Im not naive.
I dont care who is or isnt available or any other excuses.
It would be incomprehensible for there not to be a plan with 3 years to do something about it.
Hopefully announcements will be made soon.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis can at least do some things to a competent level.

Wakeham has absolutely nothing in the locker.

Called it early regarding Wakeham. I’ll await some apologies.
Support a shit player to bag a bloke who could be shit. Wake up.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis has got a great long kicking game, that's fantastic, straight to the opposition winger or fullback.

But why do we always need a long kicking game, because we go nowhere in sets.

Every half currently at the club is lacking.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Showed today he's got nothing. Cogger passed to no-one AGAIN when we were in the opposition 20m but he should have got more game time (unless he was injured ?). Yes we bag Lewis and I agree he's not good enough either but at least he can kick long and can come up with some decent tackles. If we start with Wakeham next year (while Green is still recovering) we're at a huge disadvantage from game 1. Might have to start with Lewis and Avo (unless we can get Burton early)

Now for the start of the season we're already without 3 players from our starting 13 in Oka, Green and Thompson How F..ked !
Wakeham still needs a year in Canterbury cup.maybe Barrett can take his game to another level.he is eager but isn’t polished yet to lead a nrl side.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis needs to be traded to Brisbane.

Lewis for Kotoni Staggs

Barrett and Hastings need to kiss and make up. (It was Barretts fault, for backing that turtle neck DCE)

Harry Grant nor Brandon Smith are not coming here.

Daryl Clark needs to be brought over.

6. Avo
7. Hastings
9. Clark

Throw some cash at Corey Allen to play FB

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis can at least do some things to a competent level.

Wakeham has absolutely nothing in the locker.

Called it early regarding Wakeham. I’ll await some apologies.
Nasheed here,
on behalf of the kennel, i APOLOGISE for the members that doubted you.
I didnt though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has ability, not sure what the fuck you lot are expecting when he plays a game here and there in one of the worse sides in the NRL while his confidence has also been smashed to bits. He has got the job done in the lower grades and while playing for Fiji and I'd much rather persist with a bloke with ability that's struggling to transition to firstgrade than a bloke the size of a fucking forward with no skill.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A player who needs more time in reserve grade (he still hasn't had one full season in reserve grade because of the lack of options at the club he got fast tracked from under 20s to first grade), who's surrounded by the team coming second last against the team top of the table who are both great at attack and defence, what exactly were you looking to see?

Still has more potential than that shit lewis.
Haha your excuses just get better and better.

What were we looking to see? Literally anything would be nice. He put in 10 kicks today and I don’t think he made a single one of them count. In fact they were costly in gifting 7 tackle sets. His passing was pretty ordinary and missed the mark a couple of times. Completely absent running game which I don’t see improving as he’s slow.

The basic skill set just doesn’t appear to be there. Keep making excuses

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand how a half can reach first grade these days who doesn't seem to have a passing game OR a running game. We had a great running half a few years ago (Cleeland) who couldn't get a game in first grade for some strange reason. We need a livewire 6 like Lui and a 7 who has a passing game. Hopefully Avo and Green fit that bill early next year.

Wakeham has had a few chances now in first grade but hasn't shown much. Yes he's playing in a below average team but isn't it up to a half more than anyone to improve that team greatly ? Foran was good for setting up 1-2 tries at least each and every week. Seems Wakeham (and yes Lewis and Cogger) can't do the same though. We're in serious trouble next year til Avo and Green can combine.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What was Thompson injured too? You can't be talking about the Tamou "eye gouge" that (even he said) wasn't.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham has had so many opportunities to nail down halfback but simply hasn't come through. Not writing him off yet see if Baz can help him.