Wakeham??

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No future with Lewis anywhere near the halves.

With the right coach and development, Wakeham will be more than capable in the next year or two.

For now we have to find that head coach and halves coach.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jump on board brother, it’s a certainty. Let’s be happy about it instead of hoping for miserable results to prove a trivial point. Love the team more than you hate a player.
It's embarrassing how overhyped he is

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No future with Lewis anywhere near the halves.

With the right coach and development, Wakeham will be more than capable in the next year or two.

For now we have to find that head coach and halves coach.....
Can’t believe you blokes can’t see the talent in Lewis, it’s honestly mind boggling. What does he need to do? He’s been great in a below par team. You put him in a decent team and he’s a standout.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t believe you blokes can’t see the talent in Lewis, it’s honestly mind boggling. What does he need to do? He’s been great in a below par team. You put him in a decent team and he’s a standout.
What talent?

He can make a 1-1 tackle and he can flick his fringe to the left and the right

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What talent?

He can make a 1-1 tackle and he can flick his fringe to the left and the right
Great kicking game. Controlled and calm under pressure which settles the team, when he runs to the line he’s effective and as you pointed out is strong as a bull in defence. He’s every bit a first grade half. If not here, he will certainly make his mark in this league.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great kicking game. Controlled and calm under pressure which settles the team, when he runs to the line he’s effective and as you pointed out is strong as a bull in defence. He’s every bit a first grade half. If not here, he will certainly make his mark in this league.
I said he can make a 1-1 tackle.

Tackling techniques and reading defensive lines and plays are two completely different things.

He has a shit kicking game. Don Burke could put up a higher bomb.

He has a non-existent running game.

You just made up more shit than Deano at a post match interview.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said he can make a 1-1 tackle.

Tackling techniques and reading defensive lines and plays are two completely different things.

He has a shit kicking game. Don Burke could put up a higher bomb.

He has a non-existent running game.

You just made up more shit than Deano at a post match interview.
I’m not going to argue with you. You clearly are very intelligent and understand the intricacies of the game well. Keep doing you and one day you will win the meat tray at your local RSL.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not going to argue with you. You clearly are very intelligent and understand the intricacies of the game well. Keep doing you and one day you will win the meat tray at your local RSL.
That meat tray better have some lamb cutlets

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Wakeham, been for a while now.

I really think he has more potential than both Lewis and Cogger combined.
That’s what the coaching staff have thought for a log time apparently. I was told 2 years ago that some young bloke in the Jnrs named Wakeham was the future superstar half of the club. I honestly think Lewis has him
That meat tray better have some lamb cutlets
I read today $70 a kg because of the drought. You’re on the ball you cheeky bugger.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tight arses never do lol
They load it up with those fat stinking Aussie sausages which consist of 80% fat, sprinkled with some shitty bbq steaks and thin pieces of bacon like im the owner of a Korean bbq house

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They load it up with those fat stinking Aussie sausages which consist of 80% fat, sprinkled with some shitty bbq steaks and thin pieces of bacon like im the owner of a Korean bbq house
Don't forget the 20kgs of parsley to make them look more packed than they are lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy to see how wakeham goes after a full preseason I guess. Only time will tell but have been very optimistic even when Lewis burst onto the scene, an look how that turned out!! Definitely not jumping on board yet though that’s for sure.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't forget the 20kgs of parsley to make them look more packed than they are lol
Laying on a bed of lettuce leaves.

Atleast sprinkle it with the big fresh flat leaf parsley leaves and none of that curly shit

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He looked very nervous with a few of his kicks but in the back end of the second half he hit the best bomb that I have seen a Bulldog kick in a long time. It actually had enough hang time to be legitimately dangerous.
How about the mad spiral cutout ball he fired ...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to tell because they never passed the ball to him. Has spark and should be given a go if Foran is out or can be used as a sub.
I think it was the right cal to do so. Cogger was doing most of the kicking already, so they didn't need to put too much pressure on the kid.
This being said, he had a few good kicks. He needs to bulk up if he wants to defend in the NRLol, but he could be a gun if he does! He needs to hit the protein hard in the off season. Lol