Opinion Wakeham Thought

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only thing we can hope for is that Staggs is a bit tight still and won’t go ballistic on his edge

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing we can hope for is that Staggs is a bit tight still and won’t go ballistic on his edge
Why does this matter? Seriously?

We're not achieving shit this season, its a season where we should be laying down the foundations for future (as far as who we keep or not).

The kids still small (in physical stature), hes only had 8 games, let him get torn to shreds by stagg, it will probably be more beneficial for his development.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why does this matter? Seriously?

We're not achieving shit this season, its a season where we should be laying down the foundations for future (as far as who we keep or not).

The kids still small (in physical stature), hes only had 8 games, let him get torn to shreds by stagg, it will probably be more beneficial for his development.
Well I don’t want the kid to get completely crushed and everyone here start bagging him out which seemingly happens whenever we lose but it’s the confidence I don’t want being lost, especially since he’s been starting to come out of his shell I would hate for him to go back to being quiet
I understand you want him to get smashed so he can come back stronger but if he gets pumeled it could have an adverse effect on his development.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sure Staggs plays right centre and will be running at our left edge...