WAG drops bomb about being married to NRL star

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The knights’ table at Fannies was like a chemist’s counter back in the day, “allegedly”
Johns is a machine.
Love that guy and his party ways
That's why they opened the Castle nightclub on the corner near a Steele st red light "establishment". They are lucky there were no smartphones back then!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This stuff has been going on for years if you went to Sapphire Suite in the Cross about 15 years ago they didn't even try and hide it.

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well, if someone had time, they could look at the Wikipedia pages of any suspects and check the past edit notes. They list what was removed or reverted. She mentions having to have alerts set up.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly the shits happened for years woman’ throw them selves at footy players and it happens most of that stuff happens in most sports that’s what happens when these woman marries meat heads players.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shes an idiot for staying with him plain and simple!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL players cheat and do drugs?

Next exclusive bombshell story, water is wet.

Malla

Reaction score
That was hard to read. Horrible for hte missus to go through that, but at the same time, she stuck around for that long knowing the type of dead shit she was so I am sure she loved the lifestyle being married to a footy player gave her.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t know why anyone would figure this is new, gotten on the rails plenty of times with 1st grade players when I was younger. The women line up the hope of one being a WAG at the parties. Those that make it know exactly what that entails, and the vast majority turn a blind eye for the life style in return.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My son was offered a development contract at the broncs he chose to purse a carrier in the navy as a clearance diver. He was exposed to some off field things that made him want no part of the NRL And his mother and I thank our lucky star’s everyday.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son was offered a development contract at the broncs he chose to purse a carrier in the navy as a clearance diver. He was exposed to some off field things that made him want no part of the NRL And his mother and I thank our lucky star’s everyday.
Clearance Diver!

What an epic career move.

You must be proud as punch.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very mate, he's still getting through a lot of training but he is as mentally tough as he is physically and he is doing well. But yeah when I look at the man he is becoming the chest sticks out a little further.
Best military divers in the world by far.

I had the chance to join about 13 years ago... Long story... But ended up settling down instead.

Could not think of a more exciting career.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best military divers in the world by far.

I had the chance to join about 13 years ago... Long story... But ended up settling down instead.

Could not think of a more exciting career.
Yep some serious fucking dudes no doubt.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could say I was surprised by this ...

The issue I have is that they're trying to box this in as a NRL issue when every sport is the same.

Know of plenty of stories where Liverpool previously covered up player/manager indescrections for the 'good of the team'.

Like to dream that the dogs are different, and the way we handled JO and CHN maybe gives me some hope ...
1000% agree. As if this shit doesn't occur in every elite sport on earth. When young men are celebrities with too much money and free time, it always ends the same - drugs and sex

The funny thing is when rock stars do the same thing we glorify them but when athletes do the same shit society throws a hissy fit....supposedly because athletes are role models and musicians supposedly aren't. Fkn lol