WAG drops bomb about being married to NRL star

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish I could say I was surprised by this ...

The issue I have is that they're trying to box this in as a NRL issue when every sport is the same.

Know of plenty of stories where Liverpool previously covered up player/manager indescrections for the 'good of the team'.

Like to dream that the dogs are different, and the way we handled JO and CHN maybe gives me some hope ...
Nasheed here, we r the only idiots who hang our players out to dry voluntarily

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck i love the NRL culture that was a great read, sunds like a legendary life. Dumb fucking women think they can change these people. Zero sympathy for the women.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To some extent this is why Foz ex misses left him.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any guesses who they are talking about? Can't be Sam being SoO and Australian player.

In the Courier Mail...
Good read.
Not surprised.look at what some of the biggest names got up to. Matt johns,Andrew Johns.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my recommendation is divorce
Not that easy.

The ladies love being in the spotlight and the glamour.

Dressing up for the dallyMs, getting massive Instagram followers and financial security being married to an elite NRL player.

I am sure many WAGs know what goes on they just turn a blind eye so they don’t have to give up their lives.

Either that or they cash in on a divorce and write a sob story and make it all about them like the article in the OP.

Women are a fuking disease but god damn they are so yummy.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not that easy.

The ladies love being in the spotlight and the glamour.

Dressing up for the dallyMs, getting massive Instagram followers and financial security being married to an elite NRL player.

I am sure many WAGs know what goes on they just turn a blind eye so they don’t have to give up their lives.

Either that or they cash in on a divorce and write a sob story and make it all about them like the article in the OP.

Women are a fuking disease but god damn they are so yummy.
There are honestly both men and women who do stupid crap for money, vanity and other personal reasons. It doesn't make the behaviour of footballers who carry on like scumbags any less of a group of scumbags.

You can't assume that the failure to divorce based on indiscretions is entirely about the money, associated fame etc is all there is to it. Many people assume that at some stage karma will reward them for being good people and try to honour the commitments they've made. At the end of the day people are wired in certain ways. It takes a lot for a forgiving person to say enough is enough. People who only view others as personal objects to manipulate for money or pleasure will rarely change. Generally speaking these types of people will just move on to a new group to get their money or enjoyment from when the first group decide to leave them behind.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most major sporting teams across the world provide a bunch of whores to their players after matches or when travelling. It's the best way for clubs to control who the players are seeing and also have non-disclosure agreements in place.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Any woman in their right frame of mind will know not to go near footy players. Let alone marrying them. Then they go crying to the media. Wanted all the vanity and money but not the bad shit that comes with it. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.
Spot on!!!!