Vunivalu and Ogden charged

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/6d4acd2e4ae9a788355d3b1dcd5819c8

Melbourne Storm’s Suliasi Vunivalu charged over nasty leg pull on Bulldogs’ Nick Meaney

Vunivalu's leg pull leaves Meaney in agonySource: FOX SPORTS
Melbourne Storm wing Suliasi Vunivalu is up before the Match Review Committee after this nasty leg pull on Bulldog Nick Meaney.

The Fijian international was seen twisting the leg of the Bulldogs fullback in the 10th minute of the match.

He has been hit with a Grade 2 dangerous contact charge, meaning he will face a one-game ban if he accepts an early guilty plea, or possibly two if he fights it and is found guilty.

Meaney was in severe pain, as he let out a scream after the tackle was complete.

After playing the ball, the Canterbury No. 1 looked towards referee Ben Cummins and appealed for a penalty.

Thankfully, the injury wasn’t game-ending and Meaney was able to finish the game for the Bulldogs, who almost caused an upset at AAMI Park.

Meaney’s Canterbury teammate Ofahiki Ogden, meanwhile, has received a grade one charge for a 42nd-minute crusher tackle on Storm’s Will Chambers.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ogden has to take the early plea. I heard Fualalo got injured in reserves so can’t afford to have Ogden out next week

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pfftt, vunivalu wasn't even penalised for that blatant leg pull and that so called "crusher" tackle on chambers was - even though there was no contact with the neck or head.

Another great decision from the ref's and the judiciary system :triumph:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtffff I remember seeing ogdens penalty and it was fuckn barely a MELBOURNE crusher

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always amazed that Melbourne don't get 15 charges every game from their ridiculous wrestling tactics

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Looked like I was watching a scene from a David Attenborough documentary with a crocodile rolling around in the water to bring down a wilderbeats.

Melbourne have always been a bunch of dirty cunt5.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i was watching that video and fmd johns would slurp the storm, while one of their players was plowing his wife, while having a cry if someone is slightly late on hitting a half

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Where was our penalty!!!
The elephant in the room is big! Not one commentator or official gave a shit of what was blatant to all the fans that has been vindicated by the officials. Shows you the blatant presence of the Storm-can-do-no-wrong dick-sucking filter.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a deep hate for Melbourne Storm so much it makes my blood boil. Hate the blatant favouritism shown to them by the Nrl, the refs, the commentary it just ridiculous. Also a big fuck you to Cam Smith who they all blow harder than a 2 dollar hooker even though he is one of the biggest grubs in the game.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just about done with the hypocrisy.
Vunivalu's tackle should have been a penalty everyday of the week, it was downright dangerous and malicious.

Ogdens tackle was not remotely a crusher tackle, it was pure gamesmanship from Chambers and he was smiling as soon as the whistle was blown.
How he could be charged for this I just cant believe.