VKFM all over my face, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
So here it is, the moment you've been waiting for all week. This week's Vargster's Featured Kennel Member (VKFM) Goes too.....

MOODEY

Although only a recent addition to The Kennel family, Moodey has become an active part of day to day Kennel life, helping to keep the off-season fun! He's infamous for the cancellation of the much anticipated 'Bulldogs Army BBQ' - However he is slowly rebuilding his reputation by arranging new dates and times, as well as constantly volunteering to help out wherever possible.

Sometimes Moodey likes to call the shots. During his short time at The Kennel, and particularly in the off-season, Moodey has taken it upon himself to ask the tough questions, and search for the tougher answers, with threads such as:

- What is multiculturalism?
- Speeder... Or the Speed limit?
- People that fall over in front of you...
-I11um1nat1..........................
- Poptarts

- and, most recently - Place to buy nice vests

It's these topics, as well as his friendly and outgoing persona, that make Moodey a worthy recipient of this week's VKFM, so please join with me in congratulating him on his achievement!

Moodey, please take some time out to answer a few quick questions:

1) I have been a part of the Bulldogs family: since 1998. I still remember Target in Parramatta being decorated with Eels colours and there was a distinct Bulldogs flag with a jersey on display. It was that moment that I started to support the Bulldogs with my fondest memory being the 04 Grand final as I think myself and my brother were the only ones parading around the area all happy. Trust me it's hard living in Blue and Gold territory..ask Rami.

2) If Rami and Gladiator were a part of the illuminati I would not be surprised as they are just another addition to the club

3) If you had to support another football team, who would it be?: I would support the Broncos only cause I find them one of the most entertaining teams in the NRL.

4) Bairs in 11'-12' - Yay or Nay?: Meh I couldn't care but it's good to see the NRL is branching out.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gladiator.

vargster you can eat my left testicle ffs i thought we had something goin :(

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The guy next to you going bear hunting, Moodey?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not the featured Kenneler, but I got a mention in the questions. Jizzzzzzzzzz. Oh and Moodie, before you answer the illuminati question check the box thing on my facebook page lol

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you. This is quite the honour. I must admit the kennel is the whackiest place to be and I love posting here and talking to people about random topics, in particular posting the tough questions which always go off topic.

1) I have been a part of the Bulldogs family since 1998. I still remember Target in Parramatta being decorated with Eels colours and there was a distinct Bulldogs flag with a jersey on display. It was that moment that I started to support the Bulldogs with my fondest memory being the 04 Grand final as I think myself and my brother were the only ones parading around the area all happy. Trust me it's hard living in Blue and Gold territory..ask Rami.

2) If Rami and Gladiator were a part of the illuminati I would not be surprised as they are just another addition to the club ;)

3) I would support the Broncos only cause I find them one of the most entertaining teams in the NRL.

4) Meh I couldn't care but it's good to see the NRL is branching out.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
The guy next to you going bear hunting, Moodey?
LOL considering we were in Port Stephens I don't think so hahaha.

I'm not the featured Kenneler, but I got a mention in the questions. Jizzzzzzzzzz. Oh and Moodie, before you answer the illuminati question check the box thing on my facebook page lol
What box thing?

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I'd also like to add that I'm slowly attempting to rebuild my image after cancelling what would have been an awesome BBQ however the "weather" thought differently LOL

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
LOL th little one on the left of every facebook page. It has an 'illuminati' line in it from a Jay-z song. :D
LOL just seen it.

A mate of mine thought Rami and I were freemasons cause we have so many pics of us with that triangle.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Well deserved Moodey. but your organisation skills are very limited. i shall have to come over and open a can of whoopass only to get the bbq going.
but all in all. beloved member of The Ku Kennel Klan

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Well deserved Moodey. but your organisation skills are very limited. i shall have to come over and open a can of whoopass only to get the bbq going.
but all in all. beloved member of The Ku Kennel Klan
LOL I don't think I will ever be able to get over the cancellation. My phone was going nuts that day as was my facebook with comments on how rainy it is outside.

Thanks a lot guys :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I nominate Dalger to be the next face of VKFM.

With a particular missus by his side ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.