Vkfm alert vkfm alert vkfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes, ladies and gentleman, the VKFM is BACK for another exciting week.

Last week's VKFM was filled with constructive criticism which is very much appreciated. That being said, this week's winner had been decided on well before the uproar fromf the loyal VKFM fans, and therefore, he/she shall remain the victor.

So without further ado, I give you this week's 'Vargster's Kennel Featured Member'.....

BunnyJnr

Although a member of The Kennel since early 2008, BunnyJnr has really come to life in the past 12 months! Providing us with insight and information into the footballing world that we would otherwise be unable to obtain, BunnyJnr is a priceless asset to our Kennel community.

Although a rival fan (and staff member), BunnyJnr has been kind enough to share his expertise and footballing mind with us all. His intelligent posts and ability to address issues and concerns in an unbiased fashion have helped him to become one of the most valued and respected members of this forum.

I wish you, and your team, all the best for 2011.

Please join with me in congratulating BunnyJnr, and feel free to bring up any past experiences or memories you may have shared with him.

BunnyJnr, please answer a few questions for us so that we may get to know you better:

1) Why the kennel? I remember coming across it randomly when searching something about League one day and started reading it. When i registered - i didnt recieve an email or anything so i thought i wasnt accepted - I came to life because a i recieved an email wishing me Happy Birthday and i was like crap i didnt realise it worked LOL anyway i love this joint ! read it every day and find it very funny for the most part. Doggies discussion is usually good, provided some of the "odd" posters dont say to much

2) Who is your pick for the top 8 next season? I'm not real sure at the moment. In no order i would say - Souths Bulldogs Dragons Roosters Tigers Warriors Melbourne Titans.

3) Which team do you consider to be the Rabbitohs greatest rival? Tough question. I hate the Roosters and Dragons. I think most Souths fans would say the Roosters and i would agree with that. I cant split the Roosters and Dragons. I love seeing Anasta down and out against Souths..The Dragons strike me as really cocky for some reason and i hate Dean Young LOL so i love beating them too !

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
BunnyJnr is Greg Inglis? Holly smokes

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Bunz has been awfully quiet today. Onstage with Oprah are we?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bunz has been awfully quiet today. Onstage with Oprah are we?
Its a million degrees outside. Imagine 6000 sweaty middle-aged women jumping up and down and yelling their lungs out.

It would smell worse than the fish markets in pyrmont.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you please change the picture from Greg Inglis to a group of bunnies with a male and female bunny and a smaller bunny, which is the offspring of the other two bunnies and make the focus towards the smaller bunny? I feel that would be a more accurate picutre.

Cheers in advance, Book.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I still reckon BunnyJnr is a short, cute little rabbit that carrys a football in his arm.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I think I have Bunz Jnr's true identity sussed. All those years of watching The Bill has paid off.

P

Paint.

I think I have Bunz Jnr's true identity sussed. All those years of watching The Bill has paid off.
Pm me and ill tell you that youre wrong (which you are, BTW, regardless of what you think)

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I'd give Polly Page a run for her money. Youse guys are h8rs.

S

Shermy

LOL I was just looking up and down the page and then realised what VKFM stood for again and opened it up randomly and started laughing LOL thanks for that ;)
Can assure you im none of the names mentioned in the thread thus far :D

1) Why the kennel? I remember coming across it randomly when searching something about League one day and started reading it. When i registered - i didnt recieve an email or anything so i thought i wasnt accepted - I came to life because a i recieved an email wishing me Happy Birthday and i was like crap i didnt realise it worked LOL anyway i love this joint ! read it every day and find it very funny for the most part. Doggies discussion is usually good, provided some of the "odd" posters dont say to much :D

2) Who is your pick for the top 8 next season? I'm not real sure at the moment. In no order i would say - Souths Bulldogs Dragons Roosters Tigers Warriors Melbourne Titans.

3) Which team do you consider to be the Rabbitohs greatest rival? Tough question. I hate the Roosters and Dragons. I think most Souths fans would say the Roosters and i would agree with that. I cant split the Roosters and Dragons. I love seeing Anasta down and out against Souths..The Dragons strike me as really cocky for some reason and i hate Dean Young LOL so i love beating them too !

Status
Not open for further replies.