Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Use to be an iceblock with a plastic stick, think they use to interlock to make things out of. Thought it might have been the rocket but cant remember.

Cobbers from the corner shop after school.

I remember mum buying the kiss iceblocks in boxs from franklins.
Fucken cobbers were the Rolls Royce of lollies! Most others cost 1¢, those fuckers were 2¢. They were the bomb, great for removing pesky loose teeth too.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucken cobbers were the Rolls Royce of lollies! Most others cost 1¢, those fuckers were 2¢. They were the bomb, great for removing pesky loose teeth too.
Yep 100%!
And as I recall the freckles (small chocolate buttons with 100's & 1000's on top) were less than 1c each....possibly 2 for 1c....

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Crazy Maze it was a go to chocolate bar in the 70s my Grandmother had a housing commission place couple houses down from the tower at B Charlies hill Condell Park her name was Maisie her sister lived across the road heaps of kids and cousins we used to walk down the hill to the shops as kids get the Crazy Maze, footy in the backyard was on a slope it was good running down hill, there was a good hooker in the family only had one game for the dogs first grade.