Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Use to be an iceblock with a plastic stick, think they use to interlock to make things out of. Thought it might have been the rocket but cant remember.

Cobbers from the corner shop after school.

I remember mum buying the kiss iceblocks in boxs from franklins.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went to a retro lollie shop few years back. Bought the old favourites, fun dip, fads, gobstoppers etc. No where near as good as I’d remembered them. The fun dip stick almost broke my teeth.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At Christmas I want down to the pool I used to go to growing up and for old times sake I bought a few redskins and milkos from the tuck shop. I was crestfallen when my niece and nephew turned their noses up when i offered them one to try.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also remember as a kid eating a shit ton of paddle pops when they would have the stick prizes where you had to collect certain stick to put together to win the prize. Lick-A-Stick it was called. Do they even still do that? Haven't ate a puddle pop in donkeys years.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At Christmas I want down to the pool I used to go to growing up and for old times sake I bought a few redskins and milkos from the tuck shop. I was crestfallen when my niece and nephew turned their noses up when i offered them one to try.
Blasphemy, those kids don't know what they missed out on.