Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been buying pine lime splices a lot in the last year or so. Been one of my fav ice creams but went a long time without them. Obsessed with various other ones I guess. They taste like spew but good? lol.

Speaking of getting back into classics, I had a period in the last few years where I was buying zooper doopers regularly. Hadn’t had them for ages then was reminded of their existence and was addicted. Some of Their flavours are top notch.

Glad I found this thread. Some great pics and memories. It’s surprising how old some of these products are.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe these pics exist online, or are they your own photos @Bulldog Wrestler ?

Passionfruit goblet hahaha what a name. Not sure if they were around in my time, but have vague memories of passionfruit ice cream sundaes.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I cannot believe these pics exist online, or are they your own photos @Bulldog Wrestler ?

Passionfruit goblet hahaha what a name. Not sure if they were around in my time, but have vague memories of passionfruit ice cream sundaes.
Just pics I have come across online in the public domain. I have no particular claim to them.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work BW..Always good to have a look and reminisce..tell you what those Splices still are a very refreshing Ice cream with the icy outer and creamy centre.
Exactly. Bulla splits are a poor cousin. They’re the only ones I can think of that are similar, but the Streets pine lime flavour is iconic. They were around 8 or 9 bucks at my local supermarket until recently. It looks like the regular price is now ~$6.50 :hearteyes:

They recently expanded their cool room, hence several prices changing. I haven’t noticed but I hope Gaytimes are cheaper too lol. They’re another favourite. They’re often on sale though so all good.