Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks DA, making your day has made my day.

Another memory I have had is buying Nestle chocolate bars in the 60's, pre decimal, for I think, 3d, 6d and 2 shillings, and they contained cards with pictures of military planes. The packaging on the image rings a bell but I can't find anything online about these chocolate bars. Does anyone have a better memory than me about these?
I went to the Nestle factory when in primary school in Georges Hall. So many sick kids throwing up chocolate on the bus trip back to school, but worth it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coffee crisp chocolate?

Do tell....
ASSASSIN.....losing respect for you man......a distinguished gent like don't know what a Coffee Crisp is. Kinda like a chunky Kit Kat with this lovely layer of coffee stuff through the middle. Being of mixed parents the Sicilian part raised us on black coffee and the Irish part added Whiskey to the coffee.....stuff breast milk.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
those who have gone to the ekka before the years 2000 2001 would remember the iconic ekka pink and white strawberry ice cream, it was made by peters ice cream for a lot of years, it really was the best ice cream
now its made by a brisbane company lick ice cream

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ASSASSIN.....losing respect for you man......a distinguished gent like don't know what a Coffee Crisp is. Kinda like a chunky Kit Kat with this lovely layer of coffee stuff through the middle. Being of mixed parents the Sicilian part raised us on black coffee and the Irish part added Whiskey to the coffee.....stuff breast milk.
I can't remember them my bro... :(

But sounds good, I'm a massive coffee fan.