Rumour Viliame Kikau

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Asiata short passing forward will be in for Elliot, we dont need kikau!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we were after a backrower I'd prefer Liam Martin

Tough as nails country kid, plays at 100 miles an hour, is a Bulldog style forward

Plus he is Barrett's cousin

I think our backrow stocks are pretty good at the moment and money would be better spent at 7 or 9

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really hope we go for Jayden Campbell for 2023 onwards. Titans have locked in their halves and fullback long term. He’s a future star in my opinion.
He’s already signed with the Tits until end of 2024 so won’t happen.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Contracted for next year anyway, why would Penrith let him go? Passing either way.
True but his form has been way below average this season and he doesn’t look happy at the Panthers especially since being dropped to the bench in favour of Liam Martin and Capewell starting, perhaps the Panthers would be prepared to cut him loose to another club and chip in a chunk of his salary just to free up some room in their cap, who knows?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it's true but I would be no where near signing Kikau.
Can be unreal on his day but not consistent and also would be chasing big $$$.

1630927728519.png

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does he feel like he’s our tony williams 2.0? Similar scenario .. coach come from a club .. brings this guy along so does that mean we’re grand finalist 2023?
2024 & winner!

The Raven

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol the Panthers the club you turn to cause the clowns running yours have no clue .
Invest in your own pathways do your own development it's not that hard .

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will end up at the rorters or dragqueens,don't stress fella's.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't need another backrower who is rocks and diamonds. If Elliot goes I'd pursue a ball playing forward....Asiata or another?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since getting TPJ on board, I don’t think Kikau is a smart get if TB is entertaining the idea, but you can’t compare Kikau to Trex, Kikau takes every hit up with gusto, he’s aggressive in execution and does do the 1%’s (recall him saving a certain Storm try by getting off the ground, running to the far side of the field and holding Justin Olam up)… Trex simply never did all that stuff… all I’m saying is, if it were to happen, there is upside and he’s an upgrade from Elliott.