Rumour Viliame Kikau

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Headline coming their way: “Bulldogs free-up salary cap space to offer Panthers star Viliame Kikau million-dollar deal”.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headline coming their way: “Bulldogs free-up salary cap space to offer Panthers star Viliame Kikau million-dollar deal”. (Per telegraph)
Elliott gone. RFM medically retired. He recently underwent a bone graft for an injury (bone) which didn't heal. Not a good sign.

This would free up 1M

If we have the cap free and Barrett and Gould can't get Kikau no-one can.

Imagine a backrow of Kikau and TPJ. No decent halves available really. Pearce will be too old by 2023 when off contract. Surely we have to find a successful half out of BBO, Wakeham and Flanagan. I really think Cook will be successful at 9. Dufty is going to be as good a fullback as we can find. Doubt we'll be signing Paps. Doubt we'll be signing Cheese.

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott gone. RFM medically retired. He recently underwent a bone graft for an injury (bone) which didn't heal. Not a good sign.

This would free up 1M
I agree..
Cowboys got rid of/medically retired their captain due to a shoulder injury, Souths the same with Burgess…Roosters with both captains… watch for Raiders to do the same with Croker

Why haven’t we done that with RFM? How many bloody operations will he have ffs?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM medically retired. He recently underwent a bone graft for an injury (bone) which didn't heal. Not a good sign.
It’s quite common for the fracture in a bone in the foot to require a graft, they often don’t heal without it. Autologous bone grafts have a very high success rate, way over 90%.

Always a Bulldog

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau seems like the sort to go to the highest bidder, I'd rather us spend that money on the spine and a forward leader.
RFM medically retired is a distinct possibility with navicular fractures notoriously difficult to heal due to poor vascular supply. The fact he's had to resort to a bone graft indicates healing first time round wasn't complete, if the bone graft then fails it might be curtains for RFM.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine Burton, TPJ, Kikau, Naden, Addo-Carr rotating on the left edge. That’ll cause explosions in my pants. Will be the best left side attack in the competition. Anyone questioning this didn’t see them both absolutely anal the tigers defence. Lethal is an understatement