Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Game over. Disappointing loss.

Positives:
- Forwards played well for 40 mins
- Shiraz looked good
- Halves looked ok when they were patient
- Cannot really complain about the on field ref
- 2 complete rooks on the field and neither looked out of place there.

Negatives:
- Any game where u let Reynolds waltz around like a ballroom dancer isn't going to end well.
- Whatever was said at half time was either a fck up and a half or went in one ear and out the other. Both are bad.
- I've supported Jackson but he cannot pass a bong at a Amsterdam coner party. Find someone else that can at least pass it at a NRL level and play Jacko on the fringes (where he got origin reps from).
- Struggling to remember a game where we took so many wrong options and brain fades. The wrong options are too long to mention but the Pangai kick and Flanagan passing it to a forward on 5th is just plain stupidity. And that was when we were dominating the game. Wrong options is on the spine.
- Okunbor

This game sucked more than most. Told the kid, would rather be 2 up with time coz I know we'll lose. Being 8 up gives me a glimmer of hope. That hope was dashed real quick. A game we had buckleys in but believed we had a chance, I can live with. A game we should have won and I still thought we were goners is just a sad fck example of being a Dogs supporter.

I think Gus would be very interested in understanding what went through the players heads at half time (or even 10 mins b4 that). Might say a lot about the squad and the coach.

That really was shit.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Positives:
- Shiraz looked good

Negatives:
- Any game where u let Reynolds waltz around like a ballroom dancer isn't going to end well.
- Whatever was said at half time was either a fck up and a half or went in one ear and out the other. Both are bad.
- I've supported Jackson but he cannot pass a bong at a Amsterdam coner party. Find someone else that can at least pass it at a NRL level and play Jacko on the fringes (where he got origin reps from).
- Struggling to remember a game where we took so many wrong options and brain fades. The wrong options are too long to mention but the Pangai kick and Flanagan passing it to a forward on 5th is just plain stupidity. And that was when we were dominating the game. Wrong options is on the spine.
- Okunbor

This game sucked more than most. Told the kid, would rather be 2 up with time coz I know we'll lose. Being 8 up gives me a glimmer of hope. That hope was dashed real quick. A game we had buckleys in but believed we had a chance, I can live with. A game we should have won and I still thought we were goners is just a sad fck example of being a Dogs supporter.

I think Gus would be very interested in understanding what went through the players heads at half time (or even 10 mins b4 that). Might say a lot about the squad and the coach.

That really was shit.
You said it Doogie. You are so correct...

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Positives:
- Shiraz looked good

Negatives:
- Okunbor

That really was shit.
The wrong options are too long to mention but the Pangai kick and Flanagan passing it to a forward on 5th is just plain stupidity. And that was when we were dominating the game. Wrong options is on the spine.
- Okunbor
You said it all..game was there to be won.broncos would have gone in at half time happy.they should have been down 20 nil.
We are just a dumb footy side.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also that's what happens when you have a quality no 7 in Reynolds he was the difference he created every thing for them .

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other team in the nrl would of been up by minimum 20 points at half-time, we completely dominated the entire first half and Brisbane were as bad as it gets and we were only up by 4 points....de ja vu from round 2

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also that's what happens when you have a quality no 7 in Reynolds he was the difference he created every thing for them .
Agreed mate, this isn’t a beat up on Flanagan because our problems run much deeper, but if we have Reynolds at 7 tonight, we win that game and probably by a long way.