VB Sevens @ St Mary's - Any Info Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have seen articles written about the upcoming 7's tournament at the Western Weekender Stadium in St Mary's on the 12th Feb, but cannot find any details.....
Does anyone know anything about it????
Any info at all would be good......

M

MrCharisma

I ain't heard ne info... I know there is a JB 7's, 7's Tournement in Coffs... and a union one soon thou

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am aware of the other tournaments, but I have definately heard there is a 7's tournament on the 12th Feb @ St Mary's......
I was reading an article about Malta playing in the Orara Valley Axemen 7's as a warm up to the VB 7's in St Mary's and sides like Balmain, Norths Wests, Newtown, Fiji, an Aboriginal side and a few others playing....
But everywhere I look only says it is happening, no other details.......
I was looking for stuff like, time, cost, all teams etc....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
have you been to st marys or panthers leagues to ask them???
they should tell you!!

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just took this off the LeagueUnlimited web site

*Malta’s sevens commitments will continue on February 12th when they test themselves at the revised edition of the former World Sevens, in the new format known as the VB Sevens to be contested at the Western Weekender Stadium in Sydney.

And On the Panthers Web Site it has it down as an event but with no real details....

Not that it matters I guess, I will just go there on the day and watch whatever they've got.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue Beard said:
I just took this off the LeagueUnlimited web site

*Malta’s sevens commitments will continue on February 12th when they test themselves at the revised edition of the former World Sevens, in the new format known as the VB Sevens to be contested at the Western Weekender Stadium in Sydney.

And On the Panthers Web Site it has it down as an event but with no real details....

Not that it matters I guess, I will just go there on the day and watch whatever they've got.

why not ???
not much Entertainment or sporting events such as this much around the Western Sydney area so you may as well catch it while you can!!!!
beats sittting around home

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am having withdrawls so anything will do....
Way down in Canberra quality sporting events are few and far between.
I refuse to go to Unyawn because i hate the Brumbies bandwagon that everyone jumps on down here so between now and the Dragons game I need a footy fix

M

MrCharisma

I'm going to go to the JB 7's and I'll prob go to the VB on now...

Status
Not open for further replies.