Social Media Vaughan to England

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little impact. Would rather Pele or Hunt from the Sharkies or Marty Taupau.

The number of players moving on we have to be big movers in the player market. Gus said this on Twitter and said the new coach will have a say. We need the new coach hired at least (doesn't need to be announced) ASAP so he can help recruit. Don't want to miss any player targets just because we're too slow to act.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is worth it. The "juniors" are not ready for first grade or NRL.
He has been our best prop, so it doesnt say much for the others.
Is that enough tho? Being our 'best prop'? As long as we clear all the deadwood out and get upgrades I've got no issues with him leaving.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some clear out on the cards. Gus doing the dirty work before a new coach comes in to give him a clear slate. Bravo I say.

Now all we need to do is get some Papua New Guinean team to take Flanno off our hands and we're laughing. They don't have TVs or the internet over there in Papua New Guinea, do they? So, we can just say Flanno is a shit hot player
In the past we let Meaney go and replace him with Dufty, hope it dosen'r happen again, while I'm confident we can find a serviceable FB. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnell in us finding a decent half.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that enough tho? Being our 'best prop'? As long as we clear all the deadwood out and get upgrades I've got no issues with him leaving.
I agree. However we are very short of quality props. TPJ is probably the only NRL ready prop we have, and I think he's better in second row.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up where we are when I read "He's our best prop". We can do better, a LOT better.

Let him stay on for the end of year BBQ, I hear is good with a set of tongs and an apron. Then drive him to the international airport for ESL.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson and TPJ are good enough to cover prop at NRL level, Max King is better coming off the bench with his energy and offloads and Ava is a good value depth prop but we need another two - one experienced and one future prospect. I don’t really want Haas (in saying that, if he did come I’d still be stoked) we need that good coin on 1 & 7, even blind Freddy (pardon the pun!) can see that.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We definitely need to sign 2 good props
As the inside info considerably dried out the speculations of who will leave and who will sign with us are very vague,
Until now 3 players Naden Hetherington and JMK are gone, there are 10 other players off contract and the possibility of Thompson Flanagan even Jackson departing if we are to believe the rumours, then we will need to fill up many spots.
We all agree that the spine needs an urgent upgrade but history tells us to win a premiership it is a must to have a prop a leader, right now Haas is the best prop int he game but the question is does he have the leadership quality of the likes of Fisher Harris ?
Most importantly we should be signing players for the right reasons who fits our old criteria our old blue Prints the same blue prints Melbourne used to built their dynasty from.
Thanks to Greenturd & Destroyer we have for many years chose to ignore :rage:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Replace him with someone better and I don’t see an issue with him leaving.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to shock you mate, you are absolutely wrong and here is why...
After losing so many players Greenturd said, from now on we will do what other clubs do.
" buy them not breed them ".
Greenturd then employed Destroyer in full control, he slowly fazed out the loyal players and signed players
T. Williams K. Foran and no Sundays Hopoate, knocked back teenage talents like Letrell Mitchel, Camron Munster, Conner Wattson and J. Schuster.
Rea Rea was employed as CEO mainly for business purposes, as it is now with Warburton... Gus for football.
Dib's mistake was going against the wishes of our greats Turvey Dr George and Baa by trusting Destroyer and extending his contract.