Social Media Vaughan to England

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone been going on about the stats of Raiders Joseph Topine… but Vaughn ain’t that far behind in Post Contact Metres!

Anyway… credit to Vaughn, who continues to deliver each week is all a Dogs fan can ask for!

15C15FC0-2C1F-408C-8DCE-000518B58067.jpeg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Says a lot that he's gone to the UK.

Whether he's driven completely by money, no clubs wanted him here or a mixture of both it really does seem as though something is going on behidn the scenes which made us not want to continue his time with us.

Personally, I'd say it's the right decision looking at his choice for next club!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Says a lot that he's gone to the UK.

Whether he's driven completely by money, no clubs wanted him here or a mixture of both it really does seem as though something is going on behidn the scenes which made us not want to continue his time with us.

Personally, I'd say it's the right decision looking at his choice for next club!
A couple of years in the UK, getting well paid and travelling Europe with the family, sounds pretty good to me.

Always a Bulldog

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It’s probably a mixture of wanting more $$ and probably cut that Baz left. I really wanted to keep him but it is what it is. Can’t keep em all. Thanks for your service Vaughany. Bbqs for the boiizzzz!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish the bloke well, has been good for us and should continue to be for the rest of the season, thanks Paulie.
If Sutton is better than him I'm the next Shah Of Persia but i suppose his age was a factor, dollars sought or both.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have nothing bad to say about the guy. We got him cheap. He’s pulled his worth for us during some difficult times. If he has an opportunity to grab a bigger pay day towards the back end of his career full credit to him. Keep us on the front foot until you leave Vaughny!